Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,527
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon


beansie wrote:

If you start a post that mentions Lisa Robertson and her business, guaranteed it will close before you can post your thoughts. No reason is ever given, just closed. I feel like I am just like the tribe who try to buy and item and get closed out.  If the post is not deleted right from the beginning, let's give us a chance to discuss .


For a threat that wasn't supposed to survive its first page, this is sure taking a long time to die.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,196
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,461
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

As I've stated before, it's all about our we percieve what LR was saying on her chat and it still doesn't give @SusieQ_2 the right to call @iTalia a liar which she did on the closed thread!

As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last. Appreciate what you have. Be thankful and stop complaining. Live more, complain less. Have more smiles, less stress.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,946
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon


SusieQ_2 wrote:

Moonchilde wrote:

JaneMarple wrote:

My question is calling the OP a name on the now closed thread deliberate to close it down or have it poofed because of a difference of opinion? 


 

 

Yeppers, IMO.


Well then, it wouldn't be the first time you were wrong today. 

 

But hey, we can just agree to disagree on that too. Smiley Wink


 

 

That works both ways, of course. Hust because you claim I was wrong doesn't mean I am 🌻

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 303
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,739
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon


Moonchilde wrote:

SusieQ_2 wrote:

Moonchilde wrote:

JaneMarple wrote:

My question is calling the OP a name on the now closed thread deliberate to close it down or have it poofed because of a difference of opinion? 


 

 

Yeppers, IMO.


Well then, it wouldn't be the first time you were wrong today. 

 

But hey, we can just agree to disagree on that too. Smiley Wink


 

 

That works both ways, of course. Hust because you claim I was wrong doesn't mean I am 🌻


Except that because I'm the one in question I know the truth about why I said what I did. You do not.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,946
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon


SusieQ_2 wrote:

Sheilaray wrote:

ROMARY 1 wrote:

'Gee', I really don't know why (the controversy) ........... She seemed to be a very nice, knowledgeable host.  The models liked her, etc.  She didn't state anything controversial, imo.  Well, I'm hoping that she is doing well.  Heart


By all her own accounts, she is doing very well. Here is where the controversy comes in: She has absolute control over her business, how she wants to run it and will ban anyone who dares to make a suggestion or is disappointed and expresses it. She encourages a mob mentality where her "Tribe" can also go on the attack and she supports it. For someone who has put herself in the public eye most of her life, it seems that she can't and won't deal with the least bit of critique. I have personally read some of her responses and they are childish, extremely unprofessional and rude. JMHO.


Based on what evidence? Where can these childish, extremely unprofessional and rude comments be seen? I'd love to read them.


 

 

She, or probably Katie, are usually pretty quick to remove them. Actually, I have seen with my own eyes that someone related here on this forum a rude comment that she made on her FB page, and 15 minutes later the comment, which was there, was gone.  The "intel" can fly fast and furious.

 

Most of the time, the comments I make are not based on what she says on her FB page, but from another FB group of especially devoted fans. Unless someone belongs to that group, they can't claim it's all untrue because they can't see it.  And although for very obvious reasons I will not be posting any such here, I have screen captures of much of what has been claimed, and subsequently deleted by someone at LR, Inc. Yes, I do have visual proof. Whether someone believes I do or not is irrelevant to me; I know I have it.

 

I also don't honestly care what people think of the fact that I've done this. I've only done it because of the cries of "liar!" that are tossed at every poster who might possibly besmirch the Goddess. I can't speak in all instances to what others claim (I don't watch the chats and I don't hang out on those pages), but I have verbal proof of what I've said in different threads. It doesn't matter whether others believe it; I know it's true.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,812
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

 

Does anyone remember Steve*Bryant? Years ago he was a show host on QVC and left on not-so-great terms. I really liked him and was sorry to see him go. 

 

After he left, every time we tried to post his name, it came out with asterisks somewhere in the name, which we thought was odd. (I added my own asterisk above because he's a little paranoid about finding his name anywhere).

 

I became Facebook friends with him to find out what was going on with him, and discovered he had some sort of legal thing going that forbid anyone from mentioning his name. Personally I think he's turned a little cuckoo, but that's only my opinion. I finally unfriended him because...well, let's say he turned into a curmudgeon and it wasn't pretty. 

 

If you google him, you can read his blog, which explains a lot. 

 

If QVC doesn't want us to mention Lisa, or any other former show host, that's no problem. Their board, their rules. 

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.”

Randy Pausch
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,461
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon


Moonchilde wrote:

SusieQ_2 wrote:

Sheilaray wrote:

ROMARY 1 wrote:

'Gee', I really don't know why (the controversy) ........... She seemed to be a very nice, knowledgeable host.  The models liked her, etc.  She didn't state anything controversial, imo.  Well, I'm hoping that she is doing well.  Heart


By all her own accounts, she is doing very well. Here is where the controversy comes in: She has absolute control over her business, how she wants to run it and will ban anyone who dares to make a suggestion or is disappointed and expresses it. She encourages a mob mentality where her "Tribe" can also go on the attack and she supports it. For someone who has put herself in the public eye most of her life, it seems that she can't and won't deal with the least bit of critique. I have personally read some of her responses and they are childish, extremely unprofessional and rude. JMHO.


Based on what evidence? Where can these childish, extremely unprofessional and rude comments be seen? I'd love to read them.


 

 

She, or probably Katie, are usually pretty quick to remove them. Actually, I have seen with my own eyes that someone related here on this forum a rude comment that she made on her FB page, and 15 minutes later the comment, which was there, was gone.  The "intel" can fly fast and furious.

 

Most of the time, the comments I make are not based on what she says on her FB page, but from another FB group of especially devoted fans. Unless someone belongs to that group, they can't claim it's all untrue because they can't see it.  And although for very obvious reasons I will not be posting any such here, I have screen captures of much of what has been claimed, and subsequently deleted by someone at LR, Inc. Yes, I do have visual proof. Whether someone believes I do or not is irrelevant to me; I know I have it.

 

I also don't honestly care what people think of the fact that I've done this. I've only done it because of the cries of "liar!" that are tossed at every poster who might possibly besmirch the Goddess. I can't speak in all instances to what others claim (I don't watch the chats and I don't hang out on those pages), but I have verbal proof of what I've said in different threads. It doesn't matter whether others believe it; I know it's true.


It is true @Moonchilde and the nonsense about LR will continue, unfortunately.

As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last. Appreciate what you have. Be thankful and stop complaining. Live more, complain less. Have more smiles, less stress.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,739
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

I never said I believe, or don't believe, what people are saying about her comments. What I have said is show me the proof. No one is willing or able. I see what is said about many of hosts here so I take every accusation with a grain of salt.

 

Funny thing is, some seem to be under the impression I'm a Lisa groupie. That would be a total misconception. I bet you could count the number of LR threads I've contributed to on one hand. Certainly far less than the majority of the people posting in this one.

 

Truth is, I don't really a rat's butt about any of it other than the thing I've been posting about all day. Don't say something I said is not true when it absolutely is. It's pretty easy to understand.

 

 

 

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View