Super Contributor

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

@Venezia wrote:

@Beansey - Guess the title of this thread is wrong!  :

Oh my, yes. Never ever thought it could last. Glad it did. Interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LipstickDiva, nice to read a post from someone I trust. Not that there aren't others on this thread I trust in this thread, there are, but the one in particular who continually posts how nasty Lisa is has an obvious agenda so those are now simply disregarded. 

We've had other threads talking about about negative posts that get deleted from a myriad of sites. We've even had people say it happens here. There's at least one on the Q Talk forum right now. I don't post things I can't back up and simply made the mistake of thinking others could do the same. I asked where all the nastiness could be viewed which seemed like a fair question.

Quite frankly, I don't care if Lisa deletes threads, whether she stays in business, or retires and moves to Tahiti. Never have, never will. That was never my incentive for posting in the thread. As I mentioned previously, this is one of a handful of LR threads I've ever even contributed to. 

BTW ~ I ordered my Skechers and will be receiving them soon thanks to your reccomendation. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If anyone had told me ten years ago that Ms. Robertson would become such a polarizing person on the Internet, I would not have believed it.

Some of us expected Ms. Robertson to achieve much after leaving her lucrative job at QVC. Selling her wares from her couch??? Well, I guess you could say it's been a let-down. Just goes to prove that we really don't "know" any of the hosts and they are, after all is said and done, sales people.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

If anyone had told me ten years ago that Ms. Robertson would become such a polarizing person on the Internet, I would not have believed it.

Some of us expected Ms. Robertson to achieve much after leaving her lucrative job at QVC. Selling her wares from her couch??? Well, I guess you could say it's been a let-down. Just goes to prove that we really don't "know" any of the hosts and they are, after all is said and done, sales people.

Yep, but be careful you will be told you are lying as opinions that aren't glowing are, don't ya know. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Yep, but be careful you will be told you are lying as opinions that aren't glowing are, don't ya know. LOL

I find grown women calling themselves part of a "tribe" rather odd for lack of a better word. Ms Robertson sells things no different than an Avon lady. She isn't the second coming... Strange who people idolize. 

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I get it now, don't speak ill concerning LR BUT feel free to bash anyone else and it's ok!

That's typical of that poster.  I've been on the receiving end of a personal insult from her and I've witnessed personal insults of other posters but that's okay.  I am in fact a QVC shopper so I'm not sure how it's different for her to personally insult posters but she feels insulted when people post about LR.   

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, nice to read a post from someone I trust. Not that there aren't others on this thread I trust in this thread, there are, but the one in particular who continually posts how nasty Lisa is has an obvious agenda so those are now simply disregarded. 

We've had other threads talking about about negative posts that get deleted from a myriad of sites. We've even had people say it happens here. There's at least one on the Q Talk forum right now. I don't post things I can't back up and simply made the mistake of thinking others could do the same. I asked where all the nastiness could be viewed which seemed like a fair question.

Quite frankly, I don't care if Lisa deletes threads, whether she stays in business, or retires and moves to Tahiti. Never have, never will. That was never my incentive for posting in the thread. As I mentioned previously, this is one of a handful of LR threads I've ever even contributed to. 

BTW ~ I ordered my Skechers and will be receiving them soon thanks to your reccomendation. Smiley Happy

I hope you love them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I get it now, don't speak ill concerning LR BUT feel free to bash anyone else and it's ok!

That's typical of that poster.  I've been on the receiving end of a personal insult from her and I've witnessed personal insults of other posters but that's okay.  I am in fact a QVC shopper so I'm not sure how it's different for her to personally insult posters but she feels insulted when people post about LR.   

@Lipstickdiva She's very passionate about Lisa but I've never seen her post on the other forums since I don't really hang out there much. I've noticed her posts can be over the top, yet not unlike many who say nasty things in the other direction. I'm sure, in the spirit of fairness, those will be equally admonished by all.

Esteemed Contributor

"I hope you love them!" @Lipstickdiva

Thanks, I'm sure I will! Hope they get here soon, I'm ready! Smiley Happy