Valued Contributor

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

@dooBdoo, That vendor did respond to me that way and I did take my business elsewhere.  I don't regret it as she continues her unprofessional behavior. My experience with it left such a bad taste in my mouth that I now spread the word with buyer beware warnings. But hey, she's successful and it's her business to do with what she wants. Just like I have the right to voice my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

I guess you will have to read more thorougly and carefully because they are there and other s have seen them. You don't need me to provide them.

Well, at least they used to be -most have been deleted - especially the pow wow pile-ons by the tribe-Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Since facebook has people's real names and personal information when posting, the posts can't be copied here so there isn't much that can be proven. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

I have never purchased anything from her site. Is it possible that their are people who purchase with intentions to return and then post negatively about the experience. I know that sounds crazy but there seems to be some crazy obsessive people regarding LR, on the friend and foe sides. Seems really awkward behavior when I read threads regarding LR.
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@NativeJax I suppose anything is possible but who would want to invest the money in all those returns just to thwart her? If you read her page the frustration with her company is expressed on a daily basis only to be dismissed on a daily basis. And it is getting worse. I wanted to support her, I really did. But my personal experience at trying to do so was beyond frustrating and disappointing. I spend my hard earned money with much more pleasurable and convenient shopping experiences.

Super Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Noel7 I guess you will have to read more thorougly and carefully because they are there and other s have seen them. You don't need me to provide them.

Sure we do. You're the one making the accusation.

Many of us have seen her unprofessional, sarcastic rude comments to criticism.  It's not a fallacy.  And yes, many of them were eventually deleted.  I doubt any of us kept a journal of her rude comments so we could later provide someone with the exact comment and date and time it was said and on what post.  Get real...

Respected Contributor

It's like LR said "let's take it outside" and so she did, along with everyone else.

Honored Contributor

Why is it that Lisa's negative posts have to be proven and posters who mention them are liars or made fun of?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JJ wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Noel7 I guess you will have to read more thorougly and carefully because they are there and other s have seen them. You don't need me to provide them.

Sure we do. You're the one making the accusation.

Many of us have seen her unprofessional, sarcastic rude comments to criticism.  It's not a fallacy.  And yes, many of them were eventually deleted.  I doubt any of us kept a journal of her rude comments so we could later provide someone with the exact comment and date and time it was said and on what post.  Get real...

Not sure who the "we" is she is talking about but it's beyond obvious that she reads the page and know fully well what's going on over there. This having to "prove" something is silly. Anyone can read the page and realize what is  happening ( never mind the fact that  I already explained that the snarky responses and poofing actually happened to me...perhaps I have to provide an affidavit. Lol! )  methinks she is trying to get a thread closed for commenting so let's not feed the troll any longer. :-)