Honored Contributor

Re: This may be a silly question, why is there a QVC2?

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

Is Q2 only broadcasted online vs live?

Are the show pre-recorded?

Also....is it fashion/clothing only?

I hear y’all talk about Q2...but I never knew what it was....

@sidsmom @bakergirl

Q2 is on certain cable markets on your regular TV...But you can also watch it on your laptop or tablet. To watch it on your laptop/tablet , in the upper right hand corner CLICK- SHOP QVC TV, then select WATCH QVC2 TV....you will see a photo of the item shown, and it takes a few seconds for the live stream to come on........

Some shows are live, but other shows are re-runs of previous shows.   Its all the same merchandise they show on the regular Q channel-same vendors/hosts-same everything....And unfortunately sometimes they show the same thing on both channels at the same time!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It was a way they could branch across multiple media platforms like fb as well as dot com. It also gives the opportunity to have more host-featured shows like ITKWM and all the hosts' "Closet" shows.

Honored Contributor

To make mo money, mo money, mo money.

I NEVER watch it because it doesn't come on my TV Cable and I refuse to watch shows on my laptop.

I buy too much junk as it is and definitely don't need any more stuff.

Honored Contributor

I can pick up HSN 2.  They show their top selling items, special priced items and many are free shipping and handling.  That is why I tune into them.  Don't know if the QVC2 channel does the same thing or not.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is there a QVC2?

I don't know. 

It's one of those great mysteries that I fear will never be solved, @qualitygal.

Image result for detective squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel, with that mistri, I want to laugh and just say, I love you!  I had to laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel, with that mistri, I want to laugh and just say, I love you!  I had to laugh.

Glad I could help.  Smiley Wink

And I love you too, @qualitygal.  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I have no idea...I do not like the separations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

I’m sure they’d love to schedule programming so that QVC was showing one type of product while QVC2 was showing something contrasting.  It’s probably challenging to accomplish that because of the basic logistics of vendor availability along with the availability of new products to present.  It’s tricky enough to schedule programming on just one network, and since the second network is relatively new, it will take some time for them to figure out how to make scheduling work and use it, as a whole, most effectively.  

Respected Contributor

My guess would be to have the opportunity to sell more (?) Whatever the reason, which I don't really care, I flip thru that channel just like I do on the Q1. In fact, I have it on right now.