Valued Contributor

I live in South Dakota and am 61 years old. I am at work and the date is Nov 4th, and our a/c just kicked in it's so warm! Don't believe I've ever seen that happen before.

cookin

Honored Contributor

Re: This may be a first for me

We had a similar "first" last week with a freak cold spell.  Here in desert Southwest it got down to 20° and I had 10" of snow at my house.  Maybe it was meant for you?  This year just keeps on giving.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cookinfreak 

You are not alone, we've had odd weather too---above normal temperatures even for us here in Texas, caused by being in the Western Quadrant of all the hurricanes and tropical storms in the Gulf Of Mexico (but our area of Texas did NOT get one drop of much needed rain despite the storms and floods)....

Then we got a cold spell more like winter temperatures caused by an artic front....now we are pretty much "normal" with temps in the 70's and low 80's...EXCEPT for rainfall which we still need desperately....

And yet another tropical storm headed towards Central America and possibly Florida this time instead of the Gulf of Mexico....  

As @Kachina624 said....2020 keeps on giving....So hang in there...thats about all we can do.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It is 67 degrees here in Southern NY. , in fact all week it will be warm. I'll take it. 🌞🌞🌞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

my car said 70 today in the baltimore area. i turned on the car a/c, but the house a/c is off and windows are open.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm in the NC mountains.  We've had 60 degree Christmas Days here before.

Honored Contributor

Seattle area today....it was 60 degrees at 4AM....been warn all day!  I did yard work without a coat, This weekend it will be  in the 40's.....

Respected Contributor

They are forecasting a weekend in the 70's here in Philly!  

Yes, I love the warmth!

Regular Contributor

Southern California we have been in the hi 90's and 100's . We should be at 83 this time of year . I have has my AC on , not all day . The heat is different from our summer , it seems to reflect . At 5 AM or 9 PM it is a warm time . Soon we will be having 12 months of summer . 

Valued Contributor

I am in the Mid west and it is just about 72. My husband went for his walk during his lunch hour from work in sandals. I got married in November on the 14th. On our wedding day it was 60 degrees. The nxt year on our first anniversary it was 70. So it can happen.

I do not think it will be this warm in 10 days. The forecast is calling for lower 40's.