Trusted Contributor

Re: This makes me crazy (and I don't need help in that department!)

@Q4u wrote:

I sold a purse to a customer and shipped it, she received it in 3 days.  She wanted a refund so I said fine, she got a return shipping label off QVC and shpped it.  That shipping label TRACKING NUMBER was accidently ALSO given to about 200 - 300 OTHER CUSTOMERS!!  

I followed every tracking for several months.... every time that tracking number arrived somewhere I knew it.  Supposedly "my"purse went to just about every state in the Union! But it never came back to ME!  I called USPS, and it was a QVC labeling glitch issue.... I called QVC and it was a USPS glitch issue.  I couldn't get anyone to be responsible. Meanwhile, it was not considered "lost" by the USPS so I couldn't get a refund even though it was insured~!  

I refunded my buyer and have never seen the purse again....  hope whomever got it loves it!  Woman Wink 

_____

I'm lost? 

Did you sell the bag, on eBay, for instance?  Why would your customer, have gotten a return label, from QVC, when QVC had nothing to do with the transaction?  What am I missing?  

If you bought the bag, from QVC, resold it, surely, your customer wouldn't be entitled to a return label. And how would a QVC return label, get the bag back to you?  

I must be not comprehending😈😈