Honored Contributor

This littel boy has a fantastic voice

He is autistic, and honestly, I would have never guessed it from this video. He is a wonderfully gifted child

May he be an inspiration to all of us

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205607/Boy-stuns-shoppers-breaking-song-Asda.html

Years ago, there was a little Irish lady, that adopted a special needs  ,young man. I can't recall his name but ,he was a savant, and he was blind

He had the ability to remember word ,and sound, and pitch perfectly ,all music he heard

He could sing opera,in Italian, and mimic Louis drawstrings voice,  so cannily, you would think it was Louis himself singing. He picked it up from the radio. He had a lovely voice, and was a tenor. I loved to hear his Irish songs.

He was on many TV programs , and even toured ,with his adopted parents, a bit. People just loved him, and he loved to sing

Someone here might recall his name, I can't. But they wrote a book about him called, May's boy

It just shows how magic and wonderful the world/people can be ,if we take the time to look

Honored Contributor

Re: This littel boy has a fantastic voice

@cherry

I just posted the same article with a link to the video and I thought he was incredible!

Actually brought tears to my eyesHeart!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I did some digging and found out the young mans name is Leslie Lempke

I am going to try to find a video of him singing

Honored Contributor

I found this. May had developed Alzheimers disease. She was seated quietly, until her son began to play and sing to her

Look at what happened. Love is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4fFYJFcMN4&list=RDZWtZA-ZmOAM

Honored Contributor

Wonderful little lad!  So glad for the happiness this is bringing him and his family.

I also remember seeing film of the young man, Leslie.  Thanks so much for posting.

Honored Contributor

@cherry-

thank you for posting this!

I just watched May's miracle on youtube and then finally found Leslie sings The Lord's Prayer-this is so incredible-May "waking up" from alzheimers to sing the lord's prayer with Leslie.

The expression on her face is like she truly sees God.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"