Respected Contributor

Re: This is the email I received from Schwan"s Foods

😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

@gulf coast girl 

I am so sorry!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in the process of ordering from them today. I added in the promo code for an AARP discount and then tried to look back to the items I had in the cart before I put in my credit card. My order went poof and they suddenly my cart was empty. I learned that on the Schwann's website you can not always go backward to see previous pages or your cart can empty. I had intended to redo it tomorrow but I think I'll pass for now. I'm glad I saw this post. 

Super Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I was in the process of ordering from them today. I added in the promo code for an AARP discount and then tried to look back to the items I had in the cart before I put in my credit card. My order went poof and they sud my cart was empty. I had intended to redo it tomorrow but I think I'll pass for now. I'm glad I saw this post. 

See my updated message on my thread Schwan's Food Delivery. I would try again tomorrow as I went in my account & I could add items to my existing order. I had no idea they did AARP discount. I thought they only had their discount.

Thanks for letting me know about this thread.

Honored Contributor

The company strikes me as being amazingly candid about this. I'm very grateful to them for being so up front with customers. I think I'm going to have to hold off on my order, since I have no idea what impact the two week closing of the Florida facility will have on my delivery order here in Florida. 

Valued Contributor

I'm not doubting that the OP received this email, however i am doubting that it really was from Schwans and is true.