Honored Contributor

This is the Only Website That Goes Down.....

I thought it was my computer.....so my son-in-law got me a new laptop computer.....

I've had Verizon internet service come out and check and according to everyone, it seems to only happen when I'm on the QVC website!

Does anyone experience this?  It usually happens at least once but it's already happened 2 times today.

I'm curious has it happened to other people here?

When it drops, I have to go back and get the QVC website and then go through all of the hoops to get back in.

Honored Contributor

Re: This is the Only Website That Goes Down.....

I use a MacBook Pro and have not experienced what you describe.  (FWIW, I also have Verizon FIOS.)

Valued Contributor

I use a MacBook Air and haven't had this problem either.

Respected Contributor

Verizon may be having problems today according to an outage map I looked at.  Is it only the Q affected for you today?

I know Comcast/Xfinity is having major issues today with two cut lines.  Mostly businesses being effected.  It was odd, I had to use my debit card as a credit at a grocery store; the next store I visited couldn't take any cards period as the system was down.  The third grocery store I went to said they had no problems all day.  It gets complicated.

Honored Contributor

I have a HP desktop and use Google, I dont have that problem.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

The QVC site has a lot of poor quality issues I don't see with other sites, but doing down is not one I see her more often than other sites. I very rarely have trouble accessing the site.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed this happening, sometimes I get a message that says your website is not private and I have to log off and re start, etc.  Only happens on QVC's site, not very frequently but it is annoying.  I have att wi fi.

Honored Contributor

I'm using a dell chromebook and my internet provider is Frontier(verizon). I've not had any problems.

Honored Contributor

I have an Acer laptop and wifi through Xfinity and I have not experienced that.  

Honored Contributor

I have problems with comcast all the time,drives me crazy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.