Honored Contributor

This is quite a gathering place isn't it?

I have to laugh this morning because what a variety of opinions and personalities we have here!  Over the years it has become very much like so many family gatherings--a good analogy I think for this time of the year!

I hope most of us continue to respect one another, disagree in a civil way, be more tolerant and learn something from others as we go along and share eperiences, ideas, and values.

It's a good place to check in and experience an exchange of ideas and learn a lot of new things!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is quite a gathering place isn't it?

@Sooner   So well said, thank you.  

Trusted Contributor

It's ok to disagree but not okay to be disagreeable

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  What a great post😊

Respected Contributor

@Sooner totally agree, very well put.

Respected Contributor

Yea .. its a real riot !!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   I agree wholeheartedly!  It is the first place I go to to start my day.  I love the information.... sharing of ideas.... differing of ideas.... different personalities and opinions. 

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

It's ok to disagree but not okay to be disagreeable

@Miss Pepsi You talkin' to me????  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I agree, too.  I like what the forums have to offer.  I also think it would be a great course to give a student studying psychology.  It would be a great eye opener for a young person! Ha!  I mean....they could easily learn about all personality types.

Honored Contributor

Sooner,

Thank you for recognizing the charm and value of the QVC forum and expressing that thought so clearly.

Like many others, after reading some of my newspaper, I next come to the forum to see what the news is.  Yes, those who post here often bring the "evening news" here first.  And, of course, there are already posted strong opinions on these newsy items.

What is of the greatest value to my mind is that, as Sooner pointed out, all perspectives come here.  (Usually), we can safely voice our opinions and see how the opposing view regards our thoughts.  Invaluable to know!  How else can we understand one another?

The East Coasters and the West Coasters get to "chat" with the so-called "Flyover Country" folks.  Priceless.