Contributor

Re: This is how I want to look at 81!

Well yeah I guess...but I don't like the outfit. Not my style at all.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Lotus~ said:

I think that picture was photo-shopped....saw her on E or one of those shows and she didn't look this good.

God Bless her though.....she can still wow! I give her credit in those shoes alone!

I don't think it was photo-shopped. The event just happened today and this is a photo taken on the palace grounds by a press photographer. Not really time for her people to get it and release it to all the newspapers. She was not in control of the people taking the photos. They took one of each of the people who were being honored.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks nice, she is in good shape.

Did she have any Botox or fillers? Or is it genetics? (I'm not talking about her weight, I know that's her doing, Im talking the lack of wrinkles at her age).

Because with Botox and fillers almost anyone can look like that. So I am just wondering.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 adelle38 said:
On 3/26/2015 dex said: I wonder what it takes to look that beautiful after all of those years.She looks naturalbut can it really be or does she have just the right tweaks that money can buy?but then there was Joan who had the money but didn't get the best tweaks and there is that woman who's name I can't remember that looks like a cat after her bad surgery.

She has said that she would never had plastic surgery because she's "chicken" and it makes you look strange. She said she uses lots of makeup and those tapes that pull your skin back. Whether, it's true , who knows? She certainly has no obvious signs of having surgery.

I don't think the "signs" of plastic surgery are supposed to show. Doctors place stitches where they are unable to be seen. Smiley Happy))
Honored Contributor

Don't forget JR had plastic surgery quite a few times, you can only expect the skin to stretch so much and still look natural. I think the Collins women look good for their age, but not in a natural way. My aunt is 80 and she doesn't look her age, but she looks like she's aging naturally.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 beckyb1012 said:

New Year's Eve 2014. A friend between the two sisters. They are so beautiful and still such good friends.

Friend looks like British chat show host Graham Norton (he's hilarious!).

Honored Contributor

Wow. She has aged gracefully.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 baker said:

Don't forget JR had plastic surgery quite a few times, you can only expect the skin to stretch so much and still look natural. I think the Collins women look good for their age, but not in a natural way. My aunt is 80 and she doesn't look her age, but she looks like she's aging naturally.

You hit the nail on the head in every point. She wears a vat of make up, the heavy, theatrical kind and wigs. She has not worn her own hair in 49 years. If you so saw her in person you would know. She is stunning women for sure, and always has taken care of herself. But that has been her life's work, herself. Hahha. She never looks natural. I have seen her in person.

She sold jewelry on QVC. Does anyone remember when she was talking about all the money they were making selling jewelry, and the host Jeff Hewson kept trying to tell her they were still on the air? OMG, it was a real eye opener. i did buy one of the bracelets, still wear it today.

Honored Contributor

This is what I would shoot for myself... (Gloria Steinem)

Esteemed Contributor

Joan looks nice. She has taken care not to look too aged as her profession requires she do so. She's has 'help' like so many.

Sophia is one of my fav's . What a gorgeous female.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust