Honored Contributor

Sorry, the color did not show when I copied and pasted.

Odd thing is I have another thread on this subject and most everyone agreed that people need to use larger font.

Now this thread seems to be going the opposite.??? One never knows which way the pendulum will swing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

When something is too small on my screen...TG for touch screens!

Honored Contributor

I admit I'm much too lazy - these forums are supposed to be fun. There is a default size and anything that is different will have had to be changed per post. Who would type and change the font size to tiny?

I only change font size and color for effect which is rare. 

But then, I reading from my laptop.

Honored Contributor

Re: This is a great example

[ Edited ]

I was reading a thread today where someone had made a fairly long reply in size 1.  It was way too small for me to read, so I skipped over it.  I don't want to enlarge my screen to read a tiny post.  I'll just skip it.  I use a size 3, but I've noticed many people use a 4.  I'm fine with either.  I can't imagine why anyone would change their font size to the smallest size.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Sorry, the color did not show when I copied and pasted.

Odd thing is I have another thread on this subject and most everyone agreed that people need to use larger font.

Now this thread seems to be going the opposite.??? One never knows which way the pendulum will swing.

Just curious......then why did you post another thread about the same thing? Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the size I get, when I use 1, the smallest size font, so I think a lot of it depends on your own system.

This is 2.

This is 3.

And so on....

And I'm not sure what one poster means by "tap, tap, tap" to enlarge a font.  Tap on what?

(ETA:  I'm working with a 27" desktop screen and it's maximized, so enlarging the screen isn't an option.  Sometimes fonts really are just too tiny to read and I skip over them.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler .......as I said this is an example and made a new thread so posters could see what I was talking about.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

of a poster using too small of a font plus a color. 

I have always liked her but there wer

@Imaoldhippie 

on my laptop, using firefox at 110% screen view, your font is quite big......the other one below is very easy to read for me and i dont see any color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I skip over teeny tiny posts.  Sorry; can't see them.

(And I'm not old.)

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 ...............I posted that the color did not show up when I copied and pasted (in another response).

.  There are a lot of us mature gals here that cant read the small print.  I use the #4 font, so others can read my most informative, valuable imput!  LOL!