Honored Contributor

Re: This is a Pair of Used Pants I Received in Mail Today

@shoekitty wrote:

I can't believe they even receive anything like that back and accepted it as a return

And I can't believe a QVC customer is that ignorant to send something like that back.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

I can't believe they even receive anything like that back and accepted it as a return

And I can't believe a QVC customer is that ignorant to send something like that back.

Shoekitty said, @Lucky Charm   You got that right!  Unless the person put wrong return in bag.  Lol. However, that's said...it is quite evident the packer at QVC didn't even look at item. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I can't believe it's from QVC. I've never received an item in such bad shape. I can't imagine QVC would do that.

Yes, they do that.  It has happened to me on two occasions.  Not a bad average for all the years I have shopped at the Q, but it should have NEVER happened.

Respected Contributor

Ewww, Gross!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

I can't believe it's from QVC. I've never received an item in such bad shape. I can't imagine QVC would do that.

@Effie54 .. I once received an expensive, new, leather handbag from QVC that had candy wrappers and half eaten candy inside.   Disgusting!  Of course, it went right back.  BTW..this happened years ago,  Way before Covid.  So do I believe QVC would send an item in such bad shape?  Absolutely!  

Honored Contributor

The OP shouldn't even have to bother sending those back.  They should go right in the garbage.  

They should credit you for free shipping to send you the correct item. 

Honored Contributor

Where is the QUALITY CONTROL?YUCK!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Three words come to mind...sabotage, disgruntled, and test.

Honored Contributor

I think it was possibly a mistake, a package got put in the wrong bin or something.  I get returns all the time; got one last week.  They are always neatly folded and in pristine condition.  Those pants were obviously wadded up as they very wrinkled.  I bet the return wasn't even opened or processed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's just horrible. If a customer wanted a return on that they should have taped a letter all the way around the item and explained the problem and the condition!!  Maybe they washed that way; but it's no way to send a return back. I always put a post it on my returns that either say "just tried on" or explain what happened to the garment.

Honestly, if I received that;  I'd part company with the business that so carelessly sent me an item in that condition.

We are good customers and deserve to be treated as such. 
Good Luck.