Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @SharkE !  What time should I swing by to pick it up?  😁

Honored Contributor

LOL

Respected Contributor

I can relate.  I am into Haagen Daz ice cream bars.

Valued Contributor
@LdyBugz. omg!!! that cracked me up!!!! I'm so glad it's not just me!! What's even worse is I'm hangin at the house in Anybody loungewear so as long as my clothes are loose & roomy I think I'm doing ok. There could be a rude awakening when I try to put some jeans on!!
Honored Contributor

Re: T, his has to end soon!!!

I'm a stress eater to begin with, you can imagine my daily food intake!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: This has to end soon!!!

[ Edited ]

I noticed when I ordered food for delivery that almost all the sweets were no longer available.  Seems like people turn to sweets in difficult/stressful times.  First19 has to peak and that will be different for every state and then we will be okay.  I am sure that scientists are working on a cure.  I understand that have been positive results with the Malaria drug that is being used against COVID 19.

Eat what you want but Stay safe.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I hear ya, @spursfan2 !  I'm very grateful tonight for the inventor of stretchy pants!  Tomorrow, I will take a walk to work off those dang M&Ms, and my guilt.  A very, very long walk.  ...sigh.....

Respected Contributor

why wasn't there a run on Ben & Jerry's instead of toilet paper! That way I would know the shelf was empty and not even go to look. But no there was my Cherry Garcia and I picked up two. 

You are right starting Sunday I am going to have to get a grip on this stress eating.

Trusted Contributor

Re: T, his has to end soon!!!

We won't tattle on you either, @spiderw !

Esteemed Contributor

I read that since this started junk food is flying off the shelves. We all need comfort food to ease our anxiety and stress. How much can one take being confined to home.I

I like cookies. Trader Joe's has the best cookies. They are their own brand. They are in chocolate or lemon flavor. Luckily, I don't live close and only shopped there when I went to Macy's. Macy's is temporarily closed. So, I don't go to Trader Joe's.