Super Contributor

This has been a frenzied, tiring day!

This has been a most frenzied, tiring day, but...a day filled with love, fun, and blessings. I'm totally exhausted this evening already and it's not yet 10pm yet! We had a wonderful day of accomplishment and a little bit of fun thrown in 4 good measure. I just wish everyone could put time on hold these days and spend it w/ family, enjoying quality time. This afternoon, I spent the day w/ mom, and my friends Rhaegan & Emily after the game (UK won!). Yay! And tonight, after play practice, we took several from our children's group to one of our area churches and watched their Christmas program on an outdoor stage. So, once it was over, what does our group do?? Besides from taking lots of pictures, the kids suddenly break into an impromptu version of the Nutcracker! OMGosh, they were adorable, but I hope they saved some of that energy for tomorrow! You know, memories mean the world to me and I cannot wait to go to church and hear our group sing for the entire congregation. I'm praying that it all comes together and we make the parents, the church and the Lord proud tomorrow morning. Have a great night everyone!

LOVE & HUGS FOR EACH OF YOU! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Blessings, HIF