Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I guess the annual flu shot shaming threads are starting

@Bri369

I think they started awhile back on the "Wellness" board.

And now here with "P DIddy's girlfriend" who we don't even know died from the flu.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
In the NY papers they mentioned it could be Malaria since she recently came back from a trip to Africa, and didn't tell her doctor she was going..Don't get yourselves in a panic about the Flu, which I started to without reading everything.

@KKlim

Maybe next we can panic about Malaria.

I'm always up for a good panic.

Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

No one is forced to open a thread about the flu. It was clearly labled flu, in the title. Some of us are  concerned about catching it. If you are not, that is your business

I never tell anyone else what they can post about, and if I am not interested, I don't open the thread

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

No one is forced to open a thread about the flu. It was clearly labled flu, in the title. Some of us are  concerned about catching it. If you are not, that is your business

I never tell anyone else what they can post about, and if I am not interested, I don't open the thread

@cherry

Because someone isn't interested in a panic (particularly about someone who we don't even know died from the flu) doesn't mean they aren't interested in news about the flu.

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  Lots of things to panic about on these boards.   I'm amazed every day at the "supposed" knowledge of some posters.    You'd think none of us had any information from our doctors, weather people, news so thankfully we have all of that here.

Honored Contributor

No one on this thread is panicked . That is just an excuse for the bullies, to come out and say something nasty ,to those of us that  are minding their own business

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

No one on this thread is panicked . That is just an excuse for the bullies, to come out and say something nasty ,to those of us that  are minding their own business

Oh, please.

Have a nice afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

This is not a shaming thread.  A shaming thread would have posts that tell others they must get a flu shot for the benefit of others and how dare anyone not be concerned for it is your fault if one single person becomes sick with flu.  THAT is a shaming thread.  

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

This is not a shaming thread.  A shaming thread would have posts that tell others they must get a flu shot for the benefit of others and how dare anyone not be concerned for it is your fault if one single person becomes sick with flu.  THAT is a shaming thread.  

Give me a fresh cup of coffee & a full charge on my iPad....

and I bet I could find an old post for ‘ya. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is now closed for commenting...