Honored Contributor

This board has a Christmas Angel lurking somewhere

Last week, I posted about Zulily and the length of time it was taking to get my two packages.  That night, I got an email saying they had finally both shipped out after weeks of nothing.

This morning, I posted about my tribulations with online shopping and Jack Daniels including an online order that apparently no one knew about despite an email confirmation over a week ago.

Well, my phone just buzzed and I received confirmation that the site has found my missing order and it is being shipped today via Fedex.

I'm telling you.  Not even the mafia gives such great service or recompense. 

You have a problem with an order?  Post about it here! You'll get sympathy, Jack Daniels and possibly someone watching over us posters who heaven knows have suffered enough.  Smiley Very Happy

Now, let's line up the shots from the other thread and take bets on whether or not this order actually gets to me, is misdelivered, or gets completely lost in the system.  I've had all three happen in the past few weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This board has a Christmas Angel lurking somewhere

Wouldn't know about your Christmas Angel, but it's been clear for a long time someone is kept apprised of items being discussed here.

Can't tell you how often there's been a

"do you remember" thread about some item, with a lively exchange of replies, showing that it was well liked and is still recommended by those who bought it.

And then that same item that hasn't been seen for a long time is presented on-air within the next couple of days.

Has happened too often to be coincidence, but if you just stick to reading in a few forums you probably won't notice it.

Honored Contributor

Smart business tactic @x Hedge.  Nice to see some of us command respect at QVC.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Fingers crossed you receive your goodies.  If I recall correctly, that Z order is Lug bags.  Smiles.  Me thinks the angel wants you to have these so you get yourself one!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank the mods our Santa Elves.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  It was!  The one I got for my mom's birthday is the most beautiful chocolate.  I still have one on my wishlist.  Some day!

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 It sounds absolutely lovely.  She'll adore it and you.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 ...  I like the few things I have received from Zulily, but my luck with sizing stinks !!  Sometimes a size medium that is too small, sometimes too large.  How do you deal with that ??   I am retired and appreciate the styles I can wear AND the prices ...  I probably wouldn't even use some Q brands if Zulily worked all the time !!

Honored Contributor

Santa posts here so Laura must be on the good? List.LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14   I’m glad things are working out for you with your recent orders. 

So I’ll see if posting here, brings me good karma!

Last week, I was Christmas shopping at Macy’s with a friend.  I found a dress for me and outfits for my granddaughters, but they didn’t have our sizes in stock.  I told my friend I would order them online once I got home.  My past Macy’s orders have been delivered so quickly...usually within three days.  

10 days later...I’ve received one top from this order of five separate items.  The others haven’t even shipped yet!  May have to get myself a much more expensive dress from anthropology and send the girls their outfits after Christmas. (Going out of town soon,so won’t be here unless they get here sooner rather than later)