Esteemed Contributor

I can not give you my honest response on these boards.

Honored Contributor

Even the animals know who to talk to in times like these.

Respected Contributor

Don't let Gary or Carolyn see that.

Honored Contributor

Re: This Sums Up A Lot!!!!

[ Edited ]

@spiderw I've seen it at least 10 times, first time on cable years ago with late DH. It's the ONLY time I actually cheered when a beating occurred (when the guards went after one of the "sisters" who had assaulted Andy). My DH said he was glad we didn't see it at the movies because of my cheering!

It's on various cable stations fairly often. It's in my top ten favorite movies.

Honored Contributor

lovemygrands!

I am the same when I see a movie I really love and never get tired of watching no matter how many times I see it.  You must know the script by now of Shawshank!!!!!!  I like your enthusiasm and you certainly picked an excellent movie to be a favorite.  I will be checking for the movie and I am sure you will continue to enjoy it!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@spiderw I've seen it at least 10 times, first time on cable years ago with late DH. It's the ONLY time I actually cheered when a beating occurred (when the guards went after one of the "sisters" who had assaulted Andy). My DH said he was glad we didn't see it at the movies because of my cheering!

It's on various cable stations fairly often. It's in my top ten favorite movies.

I like that movie too. I had a long term boyfriend who would watch it every chance he got. He could quote the whole thing. I gave him a framed Rita Hayworth poster as a joke one time and he loved it so much we kept it up on the wall.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Stress over Covid is exposing mental health issues for some people.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I'll get banished. 

I always said, "All of the nuts aren't in the trees."

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG @Never knew there were SO MANY! 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth