Respected Contributor

Re: This Spring's Fashion MUST HAVE!

Image result for bubble boy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for coronavirus protection

Chinese architect Sun Dayong  has created a conceptual design for a shield that would protect a wearer during a coronavirus outbreak by using UV light to sterilize itself.

Honored Contributor

Yellow never works for me, but I'm loving the pink.  Few wipe downs and I'm good to go.  Casual days I could wear it as a duster with scuba leggings. Oh, the possibilities are endless.  Yes, we need that in black, too. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

My BF works for a subsidiary of 3M. They had a "town hall" meeting last week to talk about the what was going on at the plant. They don't make the N95 respirators at his plant but the gift for everyone who attended the meeting was a white hazmat suit and one of the N95 respirators. LOL 

Capture.JPG

@cindyNC 

Love the series "Stranger Things". 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

is it dry clean only? or a little windex will do ya

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC 

While totally off topic my first job was at a subsidiary of 3M that sold magazine advertising. That was over 30 years ago and they are long out of business but I credit them with teaching me everything I know about publishing 

@cindyNC wrote:

My BF works for a subsidiary of 3M. They had a "town hall" meeting last week to talk about the what was going on at the plant. They don't make the N95 respirators at his plant but the gift for everyone who attended the meeting was a white hazmat suit and one of the N95 respirators. LOL 

Capture.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

copy-of-hazmat-perfect.jpg

@Anonymous032819 , yellow really isn't my color, does this come in other colors?!

Honored Contributor

I had to put one of those on in training. It was sort of claustrophobic and heavy. 

Honored Contributor

No worries about what your hair and makeup looks like when wearing these fashions. Cat LOL