Honored Contributor

My neighbors, who already have 2 little dogs, have recently adopted a 3 legged rescue pup.

He is just so full of life and they obviously love him.

Warms my heart in this frigid weather, to see them walking him alongside the others, looking so happy.

That's all.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Blessings to them for loving another of God's creatures.

Honored Contributor

Sweet little story. The happy puppy probably doesn't realize he only has three legs. He's out with the other three puppies. 🐶🐶🐶

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Sweet little story. The happy puppy probably doesn't realize he only has three legs. He's out with the other three puppies. 🐶🐶🐶

@OKPrincess

He sure doesn't let it bother him!

He's adorable Cat Happy

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Happiness is contagious. Your neighbors made a special dog happy, which makes you happy, and now that happiness is shared to us. Thanks! Have a HAPPY day!🐶

Honored Contributor

Another neighbor has a really cute white fluffy dog, a Havanese I think he is (not sure the spelling is correct).

But anyway, I have seen their teenage son waving bye bye to the white fluffy dog who is sitting in the window as I leave for work and the boy goes off to school.

It's so sweet.

I have some really nice neighbors.

Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I lived next to Havanese dogs for 13 years, different ones over that time, anyway, my neighbor moved in 2016, and I sure miss those little cuties. Sweet, long white hair and adorable. They'd greet me every time I rode my bike by. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot, that is so wonderful.  It is always nice to hear this type of story about people who have so much love to give.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

I love hearing these kind of story...so heart warmimng! Woman Happy

Our two cats are from ASPCA and they are the best cats Cat Embarassed

They make us smile every day and we are so blessed to have them.