Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Antonella Comment Was Different from Her Jon Bon Jovi Comment but It Was Wonderful

What was her Jon Bon Jovi comment? I know  she's a huge fan! Heart

QVC Customer Care

Re: This Antonella Comment Was Different from Her Jon Bon Jovi Comment but It Was Wonderful

Honored Contributor

Was the comment made to promote the sale of the TSV??

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

You hit the nail on the head! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine why the word "faith" would not be acceptable here.....especially after listening about the TSV today.......

Honored Contributor

What happened to having FREE WILL as commanded? No one can give me faith, that I have to do on my own. My parents can show me the way but it is up to me whether I want to follow that path or not. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I can't imagine why the word "faith" would not be acceptable here.....especially after listening about the TSV today.......

Because people get offended about every little thing.

The word "faith" will suddenly morph into preaching and upset many of the posters here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

--------------------

Have my own thoughts about religion. I heard the comment

as a sweet, heartful remark from Antonella!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Is this thread actually meant to start some big kerfuffle? First of all, the secrecy and the suspense while someone finally spills the beans. Secondly, the non issue portrayed as something "others" might take offense to. She said nothing but a one word assessment of parental gift bestowed upon her. I am a spiritual person, but not into religious dogma. It didn't offend me. She didn't get up on a soapbox and start preaching did she??? I was given many things by my parents which had more to do with moral values, humanity toward our fellow human beings, and appreciation for family. You can call that faith as well, but it has nothing to do with organized religion.

@Love your post @RainCityWoman and I especially want to point out my agreement with what I bolded. Too many people automatically assume that having faith or being taught good values means you must subscribe to a religion. Not so.

QVC Customer Care