Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

Too many issues lately for me, and I have LOVED QVC for over 30 years.

1. Screaming, oddly dressed, giggling, unprofessional hosts

2. HIGH prices of mediocre items, particularly clothing

3. Terrible shipping

4. SLOW returns and exchanges (???)

5. Price changes throughout the day and week

I know that others have complained about these same concerns and MANY more.  Just disappointing!

@mac116 

Very funny ... but so true.   How do you concentrate on the item you might want to buy when the hosts are embarrassing themselves?

It's often just too painful to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Is it a shopping channel or a circus sideshow? This is the question.

Honored Contributor

I see QVC going out of business in the near future. The unhappy people will not be supporting it much longer.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 

Yes, same here.  Your title, "This Annoys Me" is putting it mildly.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! Because of inflation and being retired, I watch what I buy now and look for the best price.

The only bright spot for me is the Social team...they take care of any issues I have......

Honored Contributor

Why if some posters are annoyed with QVC, do you continue to watch and order things?  If I was annoyed and dissatisfied with the products, service and hosts I would not be watching or buying.  I dont get it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Considering the NUMEROUS threads I have read about people putting things on check hold...then cancelling....has a LOT to do with items coming back that were previously sold out.

Trusted Contributor

SIMPLE solution - SHOP ELSEWHERE. There are LOTS of other places to shop with BETTER prices, and NO or LOW shipping costs. EASY PEASY.

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So this isn't the first time this has happened to me. I watched a show with David the day after it aired, I was interested in the Temptations large soup mug with lid in a certain pattern. The video said it was sold out, but to my surprise it supposedly wasn't sold out ( I don't know if this is due to people changing their minds  and canceling or they miscalculate the customer purchases). So I order it, I get an email thanking me for my order. I got an email yesterday stating it was out of stock, they don't know if they'll be able to fulfill my order. This happened not long ago to me I ordered a pair of sunglasses before they sold out, my order went through but a day or two later I was on waitlist, I cancelled it. 

I've had this happen as well @Jordan2 - frustrating!