Honored Contributor

Re: Thirteen Year Old Girl to be Charged...

@noodleann wrote:

Your  headline says "Thirteen Year Old Girl to be Charged..."

The  copy you posted does not bear this out. Please explain or delete this.

@noodleann

Wow, you really like to hand out ultimatums.

Go look at the post with a link, it answers your question.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm really disgusted that some think it would be cute to go pull a story such as this out of thin air and post it here.  I'm not a child.  Who would do such a thing?

Many have probably already read about this weeks ago.  I'm just finding it.  As if I posted a make believe story.......SMH.

I don't want to be held to a higher standard than anyone else here who posts stories without links.  

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Source? I don't see anything in the OP that says what she's being charged with. 

She's posted a link to a video, but no print story. Not staying up for this one.

@noodleann

It's only a few minutes later and you have the evidence, you sure didn't lose any sleep over it.

Esteemed Contributor

In the article it says that a Go Fund Me page has been set up as a platform to share updates on her son and the goal is $100,000 but I am not seeing what this money will be used besides to share updates. I am just curious as to why $100k is needed to share updates.

I think this is terrible and I do think the girl should be charged. How awful this mother has to go through something so senseless and preventable.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

This entire mess  makes me sick. When does a 13 year old girl have an 11 year old boyfriend?  Any 13 year old girl wouldn't be caught dead with an 11 year old boyfriend

How does this kind of thing even get started?  I think the 13 year old is a sick person. I also think most 11 year olds wouldn't take their own life ,over something like this. It sounds like a couple of really disturbed kids  found one another, unfortunately

@cherry  My first question would be why does an 11 year old boy have a girlfriend over whom he's so serious?   This kid should have been out playing baseball or something to burn off some energy.  He's a baby.  Something's wrong here. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wow, the OP does NOT deserve to be piled on.  The story seems pretty clear from what she wrote, which supports the initial story that has already been told widely.

As to the story - I'm glad that it looks like she is going to have to take some kind of responsibility for this hideous 'prank'.   Pranks sure aren't what they used to be, are they?  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Hewas on life support for three weeks. Funds are being used for his medical expenses and funeral. 

He was into sports; played hockey and sports. Doesn't sound like a loner. 

Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis  Thank you for sharing this story.  It is such a sad story.Cat Sad

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

In the article it says that a Go Fund Me page has been set up as a platform to share updates on her son and the goal is $100,000 but I am not seeing what this money will be used besides to share updates. I am just curious as to why $100k is needed to share updates.

I think this is terrible and I do think the girl should be charged. How awful this mother has to go through something so senseless and preventable.

@Irshgrl31201

My guess would be funeral expenses .....   and legal fees.  Someone is going to get sued .... JMO.