Esteemed Contributor

Re: Think There Will Be Any Trick-or-Treaters This Halloween?

@Anonymous032819  In our neighborhood, YES! We love each other and know how to keep us all safe. We will be able to do it for sure.

Honored Contributor

I am not thinking a week out...let alone 6months out...SERIOUSLY.?

Trusted Contributor

Hope not, i have over 100 kids, hate halloween (p.s. even as a kid i hated it, felt stupid dressing up and asking for candy)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not at my house, it's a dark street and I can't answer the door anyhow. Usually there are parties but I dom't t think they will do that if they're smart! 
  HOLIDAYS CANCELLED,😢😭😩

Honored Contributor

Sure, and those handing out treats will be wearing masks too. Maybe your next question can be "will Santa be at the mall in December" or "will school shootings happen this fall". Please, let's take it a month at a time before begging for more trouble. In reality, the real answers to these 'what if' questions is that we don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped giving out candy several years ago. The only reason I like Halloween is the weather is finally cooling down.

Honored Contributor

This is not something I care about right now. 

Respected Contributor

You're worrying about something that's 6 months away.  Maybe you should try to enjoy today.  Tomorrow will take care of itself.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think @Anonymous032819 is worried about it. Something probably reminded her of Halloween.

I had thought about Halloween and trick-or-treaters a few weeks ago when I was organizing stuff and came across our Halloween candy bowls.

Anyway, I think trick-or-treating will be canceled.

Super Contributor

My township has already canceled all events thru the end of 2020, including trick or treat.  My development is talking about doing something for the kids - to be determined as we get to October and see what mitigation is still going on.  No Memorial Day parade, no Christmas parade, no Fall Fest, etc.  It's a shame, but it's the times.