Honored Contributor

Re: Things That Make You Go....

@betteb wrote:

Girl eye roll.jpg

Also known as....

hard eye roll.jpeg

😂👀👍

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:
Hi Bette! I'm not a big fan of eye rolling, for any reason.

I did see your "hi" to me, on another thread, but it quickly became one of those threads that I avoid!

Yes, I was happy to see you postsmileys-waving-170093.gif, so many MIA lately.

Eye rolling....sometimes I just can't help myself. Little devil.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Bette, I think you posted a lot on the beauty board, too? I've always liked that board, but it seems it's also changed. I searched for posts yesterday, about new Laura Gellar products. It seems so many posters are missing.
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

My Mother (Rest her soul) would come unglued on me for doing this:

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

I roll my eyes at the child behavior that negative attention is better than no attention.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:
Bette, I think you posted a lot on the beauty board, too? I've always liked that board, but it seems it's also changed. I searched for posts yesterday, about new Laura Gellar products. It seems so many posters are missing.

Yes Beauty, I miss it too. I post all over really, wherever I'm moved to. I'm an equal opportunity opinionator emotion_grin.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

There you go, you got it!!mini haha.gif

Honored Contributor

I was a high cheerleading coach.  No one could eye roll and head roll like my girls.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I was a high cheerleading coach.  No one could eye roll and head roll like my girls.

Oh no contest, Im suresmiley-face-cheer.gif