Honored Contributor

Re: Things I Can't Bring Myself To Eat

I can't even stand the thought of Tako (Japanese 'food')...look it up and see for yourself.

Honored Contributor

Meat
Honored Contributor

Smoothies, milk shakes, and things like that.  I can't get past the texture of those things...

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter

Love it!😂
Honored Contributor

Raw sushi...I do eat all the cooked ones, though.

Honored Contributor

I can eat just about anything that is considered to be normal offerings in America.  I have passed up some food items while traveling to Asia..like deep fried crickets.

I am not fond of some animal Offal products, but I have eaten them before.  I just woulsn't choose to eat them again if Given a choice.  Didn't taste bad, it's just the thought of what it is.

What I can't and don't eat is anything make with wheat or barley.  It makes me sick.  I have celiac disease.

i have learned one thing from traveling.  Americans are blessed and very spoiled compared to much of the world. We have so much food and waste so much while others are starving.

Respected Contributor

@bikerbabeWe do eat small amounts of lean beef, skinless, boneless chicken & turkey, ham twice a year and very little tuna.

I would love a vegan diet and tried it years ago but didn't feel great on it but I probably did it wrong.  Do you follow a special diet?

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369

Omg I wish I didn't like the texture of smoothies, milkshakes & things like that. But unfortunately, I LOVE that texture!😂
Esteemed Contributor

Mushrooms 🍄🤢🤢

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Raw sushi...I do eat all the cooked ones, though.

Sushi is not a food, but is a style of dish which includes some raw garnishes of fish. @Shanus