Contributor

Month after month I receive a letter from customer service that my easy pays don't go thru because of the credit card on file. Month after month I either change it to the correct one, or I contact customer rep and they say it wll be fixed. I have posted this complaint here and customer service has responded in an email. Again, they say it will be fixed and here it is, a month later I get another letter and I have to take time to respond and contact QVC to try to get this straightened out. I only have two cards on file and it was supposed to be corrected to use the current one every time I have spoken to someone. Seriously, this has been going on for months!!!!  I don't know what to do except pay off the easy pays and shop elsewhere.I have been here for 25+ years.

Honored Contributor

Have you contacted the CC company to see if there is a problem on their end?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@mollypup  It's frustrating but I have a question if you don't mind.

Have you actually looked at your account to see if the right cc is in there??  If you purchase something your **** digits should be there for you to confirm the cc is the right one.

Once you enter the cc you want to use and update your account (you did update??) there shouldn't be a kick-back about your cc.

Unless this is one of the infamous "glitches" we read about all the time.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Bummer.. hopefully QVC can fix this for you soon..   That easy pay is helpful.  Good Luck getting this taking care of.. hope soon.  

Valued Contributor

Re: They did it again....

[ Edited ]

I agree with another poster, I would go online and manually change the information, save it and then contact CS to confirm the changes.  I had to do this one time when I was a victim of credit card fraud a couple of years ago. It was no big deal for me to go online, update and then confirm.  It affected three cards with all different easy pay purchases.  

Hopefully you can straighten this out, good luck!

Super Contributor

The same thing happened to me!  Three times they held up my auto-ship and told me to call CS.  I went through the motions twice, even though I knew there were no credit card issues.  The 3rd time I cancelled my long-standing auto-ship and told them it was just too much trouble.  

Contributor

Yes, that's what did the very first time it happened months ago. Thank you for your reponse.

Contributor

Thanks for your response. I have spoken to custumer service and it was supposed fixed and the old card was supposed to been deleted.

Honored Contributor

I'm also wondering if the cc had expired and the expiration date had not been updated?

I don't know if the cc would automatically be updated for an expiration date??

@mollypup   I meant this post for you.  ^

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Contributor

Exactly what I'm going thru. Thanks for your reponse and support.