Respected Contributor

They caught the woman jewelry thief...

My question is:  Let's see,they have your photo, how do you think you won't get caught?  I don't understand these people who commit crimes and think they won't get caught!  Do they think so much differently from the rest of us?  Or just plain stupid? 

Honored Contributor

Re: They caught the woman jewelry thief...

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

My question is:  Let's see,they have your photo, how do you think you won't get caught?  I don't understand these people who commit crimes and think they won't get caught!  Do they think so much differently from the rest of us?  Or just plain stupid? 

@hoosieroriginal  LOL...I checked 1st before starting a new thread about her and there were no threads yet. I went to get a cup of coffee and then typed up my thread and you posted your thread 3 minutes before me...oh well...great minds... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  LOL...I checked 1st before starting a new thread about her and there were no threads yet. I went to get a cup of coffee and then typed up my thread and you posted your thread 3 minutes before me...oh well...great minds... Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise - Well, at least I think we have the same opinion of her -

Honored Contributor

I am so glad she's been caught!

http://abc13.com/news/suspected-jewel-thiefs-multi-million-dollar-spree-ends-after-arrest/1153330/

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

The women had to have a very high opinion of herself if she thought she could beat the system.  I think all it took was a strong ego, a high confidence level and a deep desire for her motivation.   Obviously there was a certain amount of thought put into her crimes if she got away with a few of them but inevitably she would get caught.   It puzzles me why she allowed her face to be seen by witnesses and security cameras. 
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~