Valued Contributor

Re: They Unleashed The Wolves & Look What Happened!

On 1/8/2015 Cakers1 said:
On 1/8/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

Yes, I'm definitely going to that. I do remember Willow and Lakota. I began following the Mexican greys. I don't know if they are succeeding or not. Ranchers and traffic are taking their toll on these small shy wolves. I don't understand People's attitudes.

The Mexican Greys are very rare in the USA now, if any still remain.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I'd love to voluteer at Wolfwood but I don't have a background in biology, etc. They seem to have more interns in those positions.

In another thread, I mentioned that at the zoo where I was docent, there is a Mexican Grey Wolf recovery breeding program. They seem to have the cards stacked against them. so sad
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how many of us will impact this world for the better.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Hey Noel....thanks for sharing this. I had seen it a while back and of course there were some saying it was not true.

I don't believe them. I think there is some truth to this story and that wolves eventually do more good than harm.

There is a phrase called Ecosystem Balance for a reason.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

A good share of the west is dead from their destruction. This story is false.
Respected Contributor

Wolves are so beautiful. I saw a documentary a couple of years ago about this researcher who lived with them for about 7 years and actually bonded with them. They allowed him, and only him, to approach them. It became obvious he was one of the pack when the queen allowed him near her pups.

They are very intelligent and intuitive.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

Amazing. Yes we are all connected. One action can cause a huge ripple effect, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. This video will probably make deer hunters very happy though because it justifies their desire to kill them for sport.