Honored Contributor

They Say It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday Sir Paul McC. - 77 Yrs Old

Happy Birthday Sir Paul McCartney - Born June 18, 1942. 

77 years old and still touring.

It would be so fun to see the film Yesterday, opening on June 28th, with Sir Paul.  Yeah, in my dreams!

From Pearley, She Loves You Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Respected Contributor

Re: They Say It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday Sir Paul McC. - 77 Yrs Old

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

It would be so fun to see the film Yesterday, opening on June 28th, with Sir Paul.  Yeah, in my dreams!

I love him! Happy Birthday!❤️ My favorite songs of his come from his group Wings.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I love him! Happy Birthday!❤️ My favorite songs of his come from his group Wings.

@Pqfan   Then you must be younger than I am.  My faves are from the early Beatles songs.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pqfan   Then you must be younger than I am.  My faves are from the early Beatles songs.  

I am 54. 49 when using my creative math.🤣😜

Esteemed Contributor

I met Sir Paul & Linda on a flight to London years ago. He couldn’t have been nicer .Got his autograph.

DH & I saw him in concert last year.He was fabulous & looked great!! There has never been a better songwriting team than Lennon & McCartney.

Happy birthday Paul!! 🍾🥂🎈🎁 🎂  Keep on rockin!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pqfan   Yep, I'm considerably older than you (late 60s).

@NicksmomESQ  "Keep on rockin'" .   Love it!  I agree!  

I will be completely devastated when Sir Paul is no longer with us.  May he live forever, touring  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee   I can’t even imagine a world without Paul in it!! He is definitely one reason DH & I are young at heart!! His music takes us back to our younger years.

It warms my heart to see the younger generations embrace Paul’s & the Beatles music. My son plays the music in his car all the time!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy birthday to Sir Paul. Yesterday was Barry Manilow's birthday, he turned 76, so glad these two are still making music today. 

Respected Contributor

I saw Paul a few weeks ago in Greenville.  He still does an amazing show!  Plays nearly 3 hours.  I hope he has a great birthday!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

I do not want to hijack your thread, but, since we have, in the past discussed Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues, I wanted to tell you that I am going to see him in October.

He is playing Ramshead Tavern in Annapolis, MD and that is one of our favorite spots.  It is smaller and you reserve your seating.  We saw him there a few years back.  So fab.

We also saw the Zombies there last year.  Also scheduled this year are Jay and the Americans and the Lettermen (very old school, but fun).

Justin is divine on his own, but my preference would be to see them all together (which I did years ago).  However, I'll settle for just JH!

Saw the Beatles in 1963 in St. Louis at Busch Stadium (I was 13) and never saw them again.  But, loved them all my life.  Still have their first album.

Those were the days!