Honored Contributor

Re: These Sisters Took The Same Photo 40 Years in a Row and the Last One is Absolutely Amazing

@tends2dogs wrote:

Is it just me, but don't you think that they all look extremely masculine?  The two on the outside especially.  The second from the left is the most feminine.  Look at them again.  They look like males to me.  But hey, maybe it is too late at night to be making this call Smiley Happy.

@tends2dogs

I asked in a previous post if anyone knew where these sisters live and didn't see any replies to that question.

If I had to guess, these women live in the Midwest and most likely live on farms.   There are no "girly, cutesy or feminine" elements in their photos.  JMO

Respected Contributor

Re: These Sisters Took The Same Photo 40 Years in a Row and the Last One is Absolutely Amazing

[ Edited ]

I was thinking they probably live in Massachusetts because the majority of the pictures were taken there ?

Edited to say the first one when they were probably living together with their parents was taken in Connecticut.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I was thinking they probably live in Massachusetts because the majority of the pictures were taken there ?

Edited to say the first one when they were probably living together with their parents was taken in Connecticut.

I think Massachusetts also. Some of the towns are near ocean and water. Maybe they were on the beach a lot during the years.

Valued Contributor

I've seen this before.  Everyone ages. Not much we can do about it.   I didn't go through every photo because those sites are such a PITA to get through.    To me, they just look pissed off and unhappy.

Respected Contributor

@MathisFan if you're interested, all the pictures are easily viewed at the site missy1 posted above. It's not one of those PITA slideshows Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 The link that the op posted only went to 2011 on my iPad as well. So, I did a search to see the rest of the pics and found the NY Times article in which the photographer was interviewed. All of the photos are in the article. It's very interesting and a bit surprising.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  Interesting montage.  I wonder about the sister dynamics, i.e., between sister on far left and sister on far right...the last few pics are interesting.  The sis on far right is looking discernly at sis on far left...wow...just wow cool.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G