Respected Contributor

Oh l a w d the Al Sharpton card. The only time I hear about him is in here. Who give a squirrels but about Al Sharpton? He is a non factor in my life.

Respected Contributor

As for Theresa I hope she learns not to f with the feds anymore. Or she will be right back in jail.

Super Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Pqfan said:

Oh l a w d the Al Sharpton card. The only time I hear about him is in here. Who give a squirrels but about Al Sharpton? He is a non factor in my life.

Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Pqfan said:

FTLOG. I seriously just dribbled water down my chin reading this comment.

Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/5/2015 Pqfan said:

FTLOG. I seriously just dribbled water down my chin reading this comment.

Me too. pqfan cracks me up! And she's right.

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Pqfan said:

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Caravaggio said:
On 1/5/2015 Pqfan said:

Oh did I wake you?

I am not sure what you mean but whatever ....
Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Chihuahualuv said:

This from TMZ today.....

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" inmate Teresa Giudice will be living in the relative lap of luxury while locked up for the next 15 months ... bathing with Dove soap and sipping cappuccinos.

TMZ got its hands on the commissary list from Danbury prison ... it ain't Whole Foods but it's a whole lot better than you'd think. Her food choices include:

-- Hummus and macaroons
-- Albacore tuna
-- Cilantro cubes
-- Louisiana hot sauce
-- Deli meat
-- Oreos
-- Dove bars
-- Wild berry frozen yogurt

And there's plenty she can buy to pass the time, including MP3 players w/ Skullcandy earbuds. She can also buy make-up and cover up those zits with acne cream.

And forget sandpaper to clean yourself ... she can buy Charmin, baby! And for those lingering smells, she can purchase fragrance oils.

The best part ... we're told Teresa can spend more than an entire family -- $320/week -- and get this ... her family can put as much money in her account as they want.

So when she's not stocking up on vitamins and beauty supplies she'll be binge eating Fruity Dyno Bites.

She's going to be VERY popular

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3NykzXHwZ

This ticks me off if she, indeed, can get these items
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor
On 1/5/2015 winamac1 said:

This from TMZ today.....

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" inmate Teresa Giudice will be living in the relative lap of luxury while locked up for the next 15 months ... bathing with Dove soap and sipping cappuccinos.<br /> <br /> TMZ got its hands on the commissary list from Danbury prison ... it ain't Whole Foods but it's a whole lot better than you'd think. Her food choices include:<br /> <br /> -- Hummus and macaroons<br /> -- Albacore tuna<br /> -- Cilantro cubes<br /> -- Louisiana hot sauce<br /> -- Deli meat<br /> -- Oreos<br /> -- Dove bars<br /> -- Wild berry frozen yogurt<br /> <br /> And there's plenty she can buy to pass the time, including MP3 players w/ Skullcandy earbuds. She can also buy make-up and cover up those zits with acne cream.<br /> <br /> And forget sandpaper to clean yourself ... she can buy Charmin, baby! And for those lingering smells, she can purchase fragrance oils.<br /> <br /> The best part ... we're told Teresa can spend more than an entire family -- $320/week -- and get this ... her family can put as much money in her account as they want.<br /> <br /> So when she's not stocking up on vitamins and beauty supplies she'll be binge eating Fruity Dyno Bites.<br /> <br /> She's going to be VERY popular<br /> <br /> Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3NykzXHwZ

I thought her New Year's resolution of eating less less carbs was so ridiculous, but maybe it's not!

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 winamac1 said:

This from TMZ today.....

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" inmate Teresa Giudice will be living in the relative lap of luxury while locked up for the next 15 months ... bathing with Dove soap and sipping cappuccinos.<br /> <br /> TMZ got its hands on the commissary list from Danbury prison ... it ain't Whole Foods but it's a whole lot better than you'd think. Her food choices include:<br /> <br /> -- Hummus and macaroons<br /> -- Albacore tuna<br /> -- Cilantro cubes<br /> -- Louisiana hot sauce<br /> -- Deli meat<br /> -- Oreos<br /> -- Dove bars<br /> -- Wild berry frozen yogurt<br /> <br /> And there's plenty she can buy to pass the time, including MP3 players w/ Skullcandy earbuds. She can also buy make-up and cover up those zits with acne cream.<br /> <br /> And forget sandpaper to clean yourself ... she can buy Charmin, baby! And for those lingering smells, she can purchase fragrance oils.<br /> <br /> The best part ... we're told Teresa can spend more than an entire family -- $320/week -- and get this ... her family can put as much money in her account as they want.<br /> <br /> So when she's not stocking up on vitamins and beauty supplies she'll be binge eating Fruity Dyno Bites.<br /> <br /> She's going to be VERY popular<br /> <br /> Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3NykzXHwZ

Shouldn't you be ticked off that all the inmates can get these items?