Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,826
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

"political" and "world economy"

 

I cannot believe some of the threads that have stood here, about serious political and controversial topics, people being extremely out of line, mean and angry, yet this one financial related topic keeps getting deleted.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,655
Registered: ‎06-29-2010

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

Some folks are YA HOOS

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,200
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

I have to agree.  This was a discussion on the world condition and how it affects everyone.  Makes one wonder if we could discuss WW II??

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,044
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between


@mominohio wrote:

"political" and "world economy"

 

I cannot believe some of the threads that have stood here, about serious political and controversial topics, people being extremely out of line, mean and angry, yet this one financial related topic keeps getting deleted.

 

I agree with you but someone is "pushing the button".


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

I do not see how those threads are really political versus financial. We are discussing a major world event that will affect the US and us personally, possibly in a major financial way.  I would very much like to be able to chat with others about this and get their thoughts on it. The threads aren't even contentious!

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,826
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between


@JaneMarple wrote:

@mominohio wrote:

"political" and "world economy"

 

I cannot believe some of the threads that have stood here, about serious political and controversial topics, people being extremely out of line, mean and angry, yet this one financial related topic keeps getting deleted.

 

I agree with you but someone is "pushing the button".


 


 

Oh, I hadn't thought about that. I can't see where anything in any of them had gotten to the point that anyone would be feeling the need to press the button!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,044
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

Seriously Beth can we ask for some guidelines since this is a subject that impacts us all?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,826
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between


@HappyDaze wrote:

I do not see how those threads are really political versus financial. We are discussing a major world event that will affect the US and us personally, possibly in a major financial way.  I would very much like to be able to chat with others about this and get their thoughts on it. The threads aren't even contentious!

 

 


Exactly.

 

Mostly asking questions or surmising what may be the outcome of the financial markets.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,758
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between

@mominohio

 

to answer your previous question;

 

petrol prices are rising

London real estate prices have fallen

businesses are leaving - some taking their employees, some not

Russia and Iran are quite happy

trade tariffs

and more to come

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor
Posts: 773
Registered: ‎05-08-2015

Re: There seems to be the inability to discern the difference between



Thanks for posting this.  ITA.  If North Korea was about to send a nuke, could we talk about that?

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.