Respected Contributor

There is an Exciting New Show

on QVC (at least it is for me).  Just saw it listed.  It's called "Discover Thursdays with Jane"

I am sure glad I stumbled on this because for decades now I have been mystified about the meaning of Thursdays.  If I can stay awake long enough, I will finally find out.

Honored Contributor

Re: There is an Exciting New Show

@CLEM Thank you for making me aware of this new show as I've been looking for something else to occupy my time.  I have been running out of things to watch in order that I might avoid all of the commercials for whom to vote, ignorant TV shows and on and on.

I will be sure to tune in.  Actually, I think Jane does a good job at QVC; but mostly I admire anyone who loves being a Mom, and she does.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

on QVC (at least it is for me).  Just saw it listed.  It's called "Discover Thursdays with Jane"

I am sure glad I stumbled on this because for decades now I have been mystified about the meaning of Thursdays.  If I can stay awake long enough, I will finally find out.

Smiley Very Happy

The guide still says "Shoe Shopping with Jane," but lists that name above it, like a theme. That is a hilarious title.

If you do watch, please let us know the mysteries of Thursday, as revealed by Jane.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what type of items will be in the show?  QVC is notorious for creating "new" shows with the same old items they always sell.

Respected Contributor

Will we have to look at her feet?

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

I might be wrong in this.  But my guess would be that Jane will be selling......Qvc merchandise. 

Valued Contributor

200w-3.gif

Regular Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

200w-3.gif

Lol! 

cute!