Honored Contributor

Re: There is Good News: China Coronavirus Cases Leveling Off!

We really can't believe anything out of China about this. 

If reports are accurate, it seems that there is a turn for the better, but I hesitate to put too much stock in it. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

If you choose to believe a state run news that comes out of China, fine with me. Any media that has to run through a government to be edited for its content before it is allowed to be released? I ain't buying it.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@suzyQ3 

If you choose to believe a state run news that comes out of China, fine with me. Any media that has to run through a government to be edited for its content before it is allowed to be released? I ain't buying it.

hckynut

That's not just happening in China.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I would love to believe it.It would give hope that this won't go on indefinitely.

Esteemed Contributor

Lower trend in new coronavirus cases raises glimmer of hope in South Korea

SEOUL (Reuters) - A downward trend in new coronavirus cases in South Korea raised hope on Tuesday that Asia’s biggest outbreak outside China may be slowing, but officials urged vigilance with new clusters of infections emerging in a call center and a dance class.