Respected Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

[ Edited ]

I will never understand how people can take any of the "Debbie Downers, snark or 

Know-it-alls" seriously or personally. A life that is affected by a stranger's  ramblings may be a life worth examining .

Respected Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

@biancardi wrote:

@Winkk  I am an "older" poster and I have no major issues with the new board format.  I think you will find a lot of long time posters here are happy with the new changes, even though there can be room for improvement.

I won't give my opinion on the complainers who cannot let go.  I will get banned! haha

You are right @biancardi.  I should have rephrased the comment about older posters because I see a lot of them are still here and seem to like the new forum (for the most part).  And, I'm glad they are still here.  I guess I was thinking more about the posters who used to be able to say almost anything they wanted and get away with it, but now they can't.

Respected Contributor

Hello, Karnerblue. Smiley Happy

One thing I find weird is when people say how it's wrong to bully, then they proceed to go and bully someone, then their friends high five them for it and then their friends join in on the pile on.

With that said, things are much better than when they used to be. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

I will never understand how people can take any of the "Debbie Downers, snark or 

Know-it-alls" seriously or personally. A life that is affected by a stranger's  ramblings may be a life worth examining .

Someone who feels the need to lecture another poster on their opinions or requests to Q is the one who needs a new hobby. I have a wonderful life, thank you very much. and perhaps you are the one who needs to do some self examining. Have a nice day! (where oh where is that ignore user button when I need it)

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderators now.

I must not visit the same forums as you. Nothing I see here is what I consider "disorderly conduct". Posters disagreeing? Yes, been going on all the 15 years I've been around here.

And this so called "upgrade(?)" made it better? I am still waiting to find the "better" part of it.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, Karnerblue. Smiley Happy

One thing I find weird is when people say how it's wrong to bully, then they proceed to go and bully someone, then their friends high five them for it and then their friends join in on the pile on.

With that said, things are much better than when they used to be. Smiley Happy

yes, the irony.

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderators now.

The chronic finger wagging is so tiresome. QVC is paying moderators and really don't need wannabes trying to do their job for them. Relax and enjoy the boards. Get involved in a conversation or not, but please do not try to dictate to anyone as to what they should or shouldn't say. Be responsible for yourself, nobody else is required to listen to you.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@Danky wrote:

Someone who feels the need to lecture another poster on their opinions or requests to Q is the one who needs a new hobby. I have a wonderful life, thank you very much. and perhaps you are the one who needs to do some self examining. Have a nice day! (where oh where is that ignore user button when I need it)

You perceive my post as a "lecture"   ? I am so sorry, Dear.....hope you feel better soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Danks! It seems that for some reason it was taken as a personal attack and I know you didn't mean it that way at all. 

Hang in there! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Danky wrote:

You perceive my post as a "lecture"   ? I am so sorry, Dear.....hope you feel better soon.

Yes I do. And you seem to want to argue etc. You are a perfect example of what I originally posted about. Look for a fight elsewhere DEAR. I'm great and having a lovely day...sorry you don't seem to be. Like I originally said....Have a NICE day DEAR.