Respected Contributor

There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

[ Edited ]

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderators now.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

[ Edited ]

It's quite sad that people actually take the time to write long diatribes that are cruel and critical of others.  Is that all their life is (rhetorical question, not requiring an answer)?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

Karnerblue wrote:

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderator

I'm not seeing any of it , who is "they"?

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Here? This place could use some disorderly conduct Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Just read through a couple threads, and you will spot them.  Anybody can have a bad day, but there's some who seem to be consistently negative or mean-spirited at times.  

Honored Contributor

If your looking for trouble you'll probably find it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If your looking for trouble you'll probably find it.

This is true, and it's nothing compared to what it used to be.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I'm glad the smart alecks are signing out .         go to Facebook.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderators now.

I see they've had a lot of deleting to do lately. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hard to believe how serious some people are on a shopping channel forum.

On the other hand, this board may be performing a public service by allowing people to work their spite out here instead of on their 

spouse......Woman Surprised