Respected Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Hey Danks! It seems that for some reason it was taken as a personal attack and I know you didn't mean it that way at all. 

Hang in there! Smiley Happy

Hi SusieQ--- I discovered some time ago that there are people on this board who simply cannot accept an opinion or point of view that is opposed to theirs....no matter how gently you might express it. Bless their sweet, gentle little hearts ! 

There is a poster who sums it up beautifully in her  little tag line at the end of her posts...."I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

You are very sweet to post to me.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

Once again John is the voice of reason.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky

So true Danky, I agree, and right back at ya! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

It's just relentless.  They try so hard to make this a miserable place.  I know I'm happy that we have the moderators now.

I must not visit the same forums as you. Nothing I see here is what I consider "disorderly conduct". Posters disagreeing? Yes, been going on all the 15 years I've been around here.

And this so called "upgrade(?)" made it better? I am still waiting to find the "better" part of it.

I totally agee with John's statement.  Karnerblue: upon what do you base your statement?  I'm here just about every single day and have been since 2004 and presently don't see what you're complaining about.  Actually, I find the boards now to be quite "milk toast" compared to the state of affairs prior to the major modifications made and institution of moderators on board 24/7.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

John, several of us "old timers" have seen these so called improvements many times on these boards.   Each time they make it more difficult to navigate and put too many layers in.   Some days I long for good old Shop Talk where everything you posted was right out there for everyone.  And most of us had an opinion on most everything.  We had some good spat fights but I look back on them with fondness. (I think). Lol

Respected Contributor

I havent noticed anything unusual. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____