Esteemed Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

Or worse yet, on their children.

Honored Contributor

Re: There certainly is alot of disorderly conduct around here the past couple of days

I don't know why anyone would expend time and energy writing a political thread when they know (or should know) it's going to be zapped.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It is just a waste of everyone's time to write things that might be deleted.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know why anyone would expend time and energy writing a political thread when they know (or should know) it's going to be zapped.

Oh I firmly believe they know and after they do it knowing it will get poofed, they do it again, and again and then have the audacity to question why.  It's been pretty nice around here lately and then all of a sudden there were a select few that just attacked relentlessly.  I don't know about anyone else but it just causes such an uneasy, stressful feeling.

And after three times, well I think they should be kicked OUT!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I'll bite, who are 'they'?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Because some moderators allow them to stay up for awhile as we have all seen.  I don't know why people make it their business if they're not interested.....just move on to a thread you are interested in.  

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Oh I firmly believe they know and after they do it knowing it will get poofed, they do it again, and again and then have the audacity to question why.  It's been pretty nice around here lately and then all of a sudden there were a select few that just attacked relentlessly.  I don't know about anyone else but it just causes such an uneasy, stressful feeling.

And after three times, well I think they should be kicked OUT!

I was just going to add my heart onto your comment but I wanted to say how much I agree with you.  These people start the posts on purpose and they know it will be deleted.  For some reason "older" posters are having a hard time of letting the old version of the forums go.  I like the new forums, much more peaceful and easier to post comments.  It does get boring sometimes but everyone once in a while an interesting post will come along.  Time to move on.

Respected Contributor

@Winkk  I am an "older" poster and I have no major issues with the new board format.  I think you will find a lot of long time posters here are happy with the new changes, even though there can be room for improvement.

I won't give my opinion on the complainers who cannot let go.  I will get banned! haha

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Just read through a couple threads, and you will spot them.  Anybody can have a bad day, but there's some who seem to be consistently negative or mean-spirited at times.  

This is EXACTLY why we need that "ignore user" button! How hard can it be to add this feature back? In all my years here I had only 3 people on my ignore list but they were constant Debbie Downers and snarky know-it-alls who loved to lecture other posters. Just plain mean. It was great to get to skip their sweet little messages all together. Qmods.... PLEASE bring this feature back!

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Hard to believe how serious some people are on a shopping channel forum.

On the other hand, this board may be performing a public service by allowing people to work their spite out here instead of on their 

spouse......Woman Surprised

Or their children, or their pets, or the clerk at the Post Office, or the cashier at CVS...

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett