Frequent Contributor

Theme song for Saturday Morning Q Live....anybody?

What is that song & who is the artist. I think the artist did another song on the Q also but I could be wrong about that. I really like this song and so good when David sings with it. I looke this am on the net and they were talking about some new movie or sound track & facebook had something, with a girl and a violin. So I don't know what it is, please help.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Theme song for Saturday Morning Q Live....anybody?

@mackie wrote:

What is that song & who is the artist. I think the artist did another song on the Q also but I could be wrong about that. I really like this song and so good when David sings with it. I looke this am on the net and they were talking about some new movie or sound track & facebook had something, with a girl and a violin. So I don't know what it is, please help.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Was that on the QVC Facebook?

Re: Theme song for Saturday Morning Q Live....anybody?

I know it's a late response, but I know the song! It's "Good Morning Beautiful" by Jim Brickman feat. Savannah Outen. If you had heard that it was going to be in a movie, you were right! I had found this song on a Hallmark Channel movie called "Very, Very Valentine". Hope it helps!