Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Has anyone seen the ads for Knix waterproof underwear?  It's got women in it who talk about the reality of sweating, bleeding (during their cycle) and bladder leakage.  One of the ladies in the new ad says something about how fresh her underwear smells at the end of the day.  I guess if you feel compelled to smell your underpants at the end of the day.....

I know it's a fact of life and these things happen.  I miss the days when there was some sense of decorum in advertising.

@Bird mama 

Yep, crass and crude ....much like ALL the 

TV programming these days...even if its a fact of life, some things are better kept private........

download (2).jpg

Maybe we should take a poll.....How many ladies here actually smell their underwear at the end of the day.....Woman LOL

OMG, this commercial has to be one of the worst.  The one night I saw it while I was eating.  Ewwww.  And they are all in this underwear at the end and the one woman with the camel you know what.  Ugh!

Respected Contributor

I like the one that ends with the dog staring at the lady in the bathtub, with the song:"I don't Know why I Love You but I Do" playing in the background.

Sick of the ones for final expense insurance.  Some bad acting in those, too.

Trusted Contributor

Cruise ship company that uses "Go Ask Alice" or maybe it's "White Rabbit" sung by Grace Slick.  HATE IT!  So annoying.  I hated that song when it first came out and now it's back and on every 10 minutes.  It's about taking lsd and the trip that comes from mind altering recreation drugs.

Honored Contributor

Re: The worst commercial.

[ Edited ]

I would be hard pressed to choose the worst commercial. There would need to be categories:
Most annoying
Most insulting
Loudest
Most repetitive
Dumbest

Silliest

Most disgusting

etc.

I am sure we can all think of a few for each category!

Respected Contributor

Another new one that I have been seeing the past few days is the Cadillac commercial and all these people are racing to a finish line.  Are they trying to keep up with the Cadillac?  They're dressed in ordinary business attire, racing thru the streets, trying to cross a taped finish line just like the Cadillac.  And then when they do cross, they look at each other and begin to race again.

The lead fellow reminds me a bit of a young Sean Connery.  But its a stupid commercial imo.  It's new, I'm sure by the time I've seen it 100 times I'll have to change the channel.  I've seen it maybe 1/2 dozen times and its already annoying me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
“only pay for what you need” is code for “ you will not be covered and we will not pay” for what you need...
Honored Contributor
Have not seen the peach one and feel lucky!
Honored Contributor
I despise the mayhem commercials. Guess one reason is they are on constantly and I find the actor totally obnoxious. Tina Fey doesn’t make it better. Different strokes, I suppose.
Respected Contributor

Re: The worst commercial.

[ Edited ]

The current one running which gets my vote is the ad for Facebook Groups.

The students are listening to a boring professor (yes, America, we've all encountered at least one), then rudely get up like kindergarteners and waltz out of the hall playing their kazoos.

What worries you masters you.