Honored Contributor
I like the Chantix cold turkey. I think he is so cute and human-like. The St Judes commercials with the kids is sweet...the first few times you see them, but now they are replaying it over and over and over....I find all other commercials disgusting and offensive and change the channel or mute them. I never buy a product because of the commercial, but there are many things I won’t buy due to their offensive commercials.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen the ads for Knix waterproof underwear?  It's got women in it who talk about the reality of sweating, bleeding (during their cycle) and bladder leakage.  One of the ladies in the new ad says something about how fresh her underwear smells at the end of the day.  I guess if you feel compelled to smell your underpants at the end of the day.....

I know it's a fact of life and these things happen.  I miss the days when there was some sense of decorum in advertising.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
I laugh at the Allstate, Geico and Liberty Mutual commercials. Mrs Emu cracks me up.

There are 2 that irritate me because they are inaccurate. The one is the little girl who says, just look at these dimples, when she has none. Do the writers/casting people know what simples are?

The other one is the Cadillac or Buick commercial that says Everyone has a crew, a slo motion, non blinking crew, or something like that. That is just stupid because we don’t. Or, maybe I am the only one without a crew walking around with me everywhere I go.
Respected Contributor

Try the site "Commercials I hate" ..(All one word...)

Some of the comments are a hoot.....and it seems that Insurance Co. commercials take the prize for most hated!!!

ANd the Peloton ones are priceless!!!

Respected Contributor

The Triple A (AAA) commercial with the woman and her husband with the food truck...

Don't get in the way of those giant teeth!!! ESPECIALLY the last shot of her driving. Her husband looks scared to death!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: The worst commercial.

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Has anyone seen the ads for Knix waterproof underwear?  It's got women in it who talk about the reality of sweating, bleeding (during their cycle) and bladder leakage.  One of the ladies in the new ad says something about how fresh her underwear smells at the end of the day.  I guess if you feel compelled to smell your underpants at the end of the day.....

I know it's a fact of life and these things happen.  I miss the days when there was some sense of decorum in advertising.

@Bird mama 

Yep, crass and crude ....much like ALL the 

TV programming these days...even if its a fact of life, some things are better kept private........

download (2).jpg

Maybe we should take a poll.....How many ladies here actually smell their underwear at the end of the day.....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I almost spit my coffee out Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: The worst commercial.

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt  I almost spit my coffee out Woman LOL

@Bird mama 

Woman LOL

Im waiting for the Beano commercial to add "real sound effects" so we know why the woman who chose NOT take Beano is sitting alone at a picnic table.........LOL!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

for me it's Cancer Center of America that are played a over and over a million times a day....if they really cared they would treat cancer as a disease and not a business.....they don't see how rude and hurtful it is to play these ads over and over when you and your family are dealing with loved ones who have passed having this horrible diesease....I lost my youngest brother yesterday to the beast

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

for me it's Cancer Center of America that are played a over and over a million times a day....if they really cared they would treat cancer as a disease and not a business.....they don't see how rude and hurtful it is to play these ads over and over when you and your family are dealing with loved ones who have passed having this horrible diesease....I lost my youngest brother yesterday to the beast

@northiie57 

I was thinking the same thing....also the Pharmacuetical commercial about women with breast cancer that's spread and the drug might help them live a little longer....let that info be discussed between the patient and their oncologist and doctors, and iI'm sure the medical team is aware of any drugs that would help the patient....really, getting the news from a commercial---more like a Pharm Co looking to make $$$$ SMH!!! .....  It brings very sad memories regarding a friend of mine that passed away.....