Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:
Croemer , did you get the drop down with my name?

Yes I did brii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

@croemer, I haven't gotten the drop down box in a while. 

Lucky you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bri20

i am not having any problems using the @ symbol or getting the drop down menu when using my firefox browser on a laptop.

i AM having problems not seeing any reviews though when i use firefox.

it always seems to be a few things work, then something doesnt......then that is fixed and something else goes wrong. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I talked about this yesterday AGAIN.  This feature has not been working for about 2 weeks now. 

It's not your browser - stop suggesting that it is.  Stop suggesting to change it.

It's not your device.  Stop saying that it is, no matter what you use.

It's clearly the techs at QVC who have been fooling around with features here who have totally screwed this feature up along with the hearts not working proprerly.  I have no idea what they (techies) were doing or attempting to do but they seemed to have finally fixed the hearts feature but the "@" with drop down box STILL IS NOT WORKING.

So many of us have complained and still are complaining about this "@" feature continuing to not work.

Changing your device nor changing your browser IS NOT THE ANSWER.  We should NOT need to do either/or to make this fix for ourselves.  This feature used to work just fine for everybody.  Then all of a sudden it stopped working along with the hearts feature.  This was a good 2 weeks ago.

One feature was finally fixed, the other STILL IS NOT WORKING.  We are NOT changing browsers to suit the Q, nor are we changing which device to use.

Can SOMEONE please get this "@" feature working properly again?  We are TIRED of asking about this.  Where are the Mods here to pass this info back to the Q Techies to GET THIS FIXED.

For the 20th time, PLEASE & THANK YOU - fix this feature!!!!!

Honored Contributor

NO,still not working for me this morning!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Don't know if this will be of any use for anyone else, but I have noticed that if I have any writing before I hit the @ sign, then there has to be a space between that writing and the @.

For instance if I want to say hi@fill in a name, I have to put hi @goldensrbest

@A space before the @ is necessary. Could that be anyone's issue?

@Mominohio wrote:

@Don't know if this will be of any use for anyone else, but I have noticed that if I have any writing before I hit the @ sign, then there has to be a space between that writing and the @.

For instance if I want to say hi@fill in a name, I have to put hi @goldensrbest

@A space before the @ is necessary. Could that be anyone's i

Tried that, does not work for me.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest,

Mine works...using Chrome.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@goldensrbest Fwiw it always works

for me on my iPad or iPhone.

Did it work for you before but

now it stopped?

It worked  sometimes.

Honored Contributor

If I use IE the @ will not work but it works fine with Foxfire and with Chrome on my tablet.  For some reason certain browsers don't work with QVC.  I don't know if that will ever change but hope so.  It gets frustrating trying to remember which browser to use.

Honored Contributor

Changing to Chrome does not fix this problem  - I tried this and it does not work. 

NOT changing my browser just to make this work.  NONE of us should need to do this.