Honored Contributor

Overnight, on my iPad, the text size of the forum names and thread names went back to their original size after being huge for weeks.

Anyone else notice a change this morning?  I am a happy girl. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: The text size on the boards

@gidgetgh : Yes and I have an IPad. Good morning- great to see you posting. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Stay cool and safe. ❤️🥤🥤🍑🍑Southern Bee

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh   Yes, I did notice. Yay! 😊

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@gidgetgh   Yes, I did notice. Yay! 😊

@wvumountiefan   The other font and size print made me nuts. I may have gotten used to it, but don't like change very much...a creature of habits and schedules. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes it seems different.  Wonder if it will last?  I have a software update notice too and this gives me brain freeze.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Overnight, on my iPad, the text size of the forum names and thread names went back to their original size after being huge for weeks.

Anyone else notice a change this morning?  I am a happy girl. 

Hi, @gidgetgh!   Yes, in the wee hours of the morning it kept changing back and forth, from the original display to the newer, strange one, then back to original, then back again, but so far it seems to be holding now.   

I have to admit I was hopeful seeing the older format but worried that any changes seem to bring new problems...   

...and just a few minutes ago the forums slowed down to molasses-going-uphill-in-winter speed with the dreaded "Your request is currently being processed..." 

🤔

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I don't remember what the old font looked like anymore.  LOL

I've been getting the "your request is being processed" error all morning.

And now it doesn't take me to the last post read anymore.  Honestly, I give up...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I don't remember what the old font looked like anymore.  LOL

I've been getting the "your request is being processed" error all morning.

And now it doesn't take me to the last post read anymore.  Honestly, I give up...

@Bri369,  I'm seeing all sorts of problems now.

The overall response time on the forums is slower than usual.   

Also, the search process has a lag before it produces the list of suggestions.

Another thing I noticed:   in some cases when I'm typing a response I get a red-box message, above the dialogue box, stating "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested" and the draft is not auto-saved in my profile.

unable to complete action.jpg

Other times when trying to compose or submit a post, there's the ever-popular "Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authorization.":

authentication failed.jpeg

"There's trouble in River City..."

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  Noticed it immediately.  I actually didn't mind the former, maybe bc I got used to it.  Now everything looks small.  Lol

No worries though, in a couple of days it will look different again. 

Honored Contributor

everything looks smaller to me. i liked the newer font size, but i guess i was in the minority.

oh well, i can easily increase my screen size to 120%.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein