Honored Contributor

Re: The show Gourmet Holiday

[ Edited ]

I almost never order food but do enjoy watching the Gourmet Holiday shows.  I found this thread and wanted to go back and see what was presented earlier.  The Items Recently On Air are not correct, which is frustrating.  I know they've been having problems with the website and ordering all day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I almost never order food but do enjoy watching the Gourmet Holiday shows.  I found this thread and wanted to go back and see what was presented earlier.  The Items Recently On Air are not correct.  I am so disappointed.  I know they've been having problems with the website and ordering all day.

A little earlier today I tried checking 'Recently Aired' for previous shows and it only showed one item.  This was a time like an hour plus into a show and it only showed one item.

PS:   Wine dude:  STOP singing that song already.  enough.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

I just heard on the news that UPS employees voted by 90% to strike. All the frozen items I have received have been delivered by UPS.  Wonder how this is going to effect the GOurmet Holiday deliveries. I was thinking of ordering the ribs but not sure now. 

IF they go on strike it will not be until after the current contract expires on August 1st.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I thought the holiday must be Father's Day.  It can't be July 4th, that too far off to start buying food.

July 4th really isn't that far away, it's less than a month from now.