Esteemed Contributor

Re: The royal family are attending the Queen's Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace this evenin

@fthunt wrote:

The news will really fly when the Queen leaves this earth.  Camilla can't wait to become or act like the Queen - even Charles can't handle her - she's been sent to rehab for drunkenness several times.

Just the facts, please. Give us proof of that nonsense. Gossips are nasty. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: The royal family are attending the Queen's Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace this evenin

I read that Queen Elizabeth sent her to rehab but didn't know if it was true.

Honored Contributor

camilla and kate both look beautiful!

The Queen Mary’s Lover’s Knot (kate) was a copy made in 1913 by Garrard of the Cambridge Lover’s. The Cambridge Lover’s Knot tiara was sold by Christie’s on auction in Geneva in May 1981.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s hair was pulled back with another one of Diana’s pieces, her pearl drop earrings. Her outfit was completed with a diamond necklace.

The Duchess of Cornwall was just as stunning in her favourite tiara, the Boucheron and a four-string pearl necklace, arriving with Prince Charles.

Kate still has not been awarded The Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth. Since the order will not be made publically aware, an event like tonight or a State Visit would see the Duchess wearing the yellow ribbon pinned to her chest signifying The Queen has bestowed it upon her.

Other female members who have the order are the Duchess of Cornwall, Princess Anne, the Countess of Wessex, Princess Alexandra and the Duchess of Gloucester.

http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/thequeen/royal-family-attends-the-annual-diplomatic-reception-at-buckin...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Camilla looks beautiful - the best I’ve ever seen her.   Kate  always looks fabulous

How thrilling it would be to wear a tiara!

Honored Contributor

LOL @Bri36.....i am now thinking i should have chosen a tiara instead of a headpiece when i got married. Smiley Wink

they are beautiful.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

The news will really fly when the Queen leaves this earth.  Camilla can't wait to become or act like the Queen - even Charles can't handle her - she's been sent to rehab for drunkenness several times.

So the cheesy, sleazy tabloids say. There may been a grain of truth in it - or there may not be.

I’m not a Camilla fan (or a Charles fan) and never will be. But tabloid gossip is just...tabloid gossip. The British rags and the US rags who buy from them were very anti-Camilla and printed all that stuff when the British public hated her, to feed that and their readership.  She’s kind of been reinvented by the Palace and frankly, her own public appearances where she did not appear as a drunken witch, and the majority of the British public are not nearly so anti-Camilla any more. So - no more, or very little, rag trash is being printed about her any more.

Maybe they aren’t the UK’s most obnoxious couple in the eyes of the British public any more, even if the pair of them make me wince. I’ll never forget the ‘sanitary’ comment...ever.  Uggggggh!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Camilla is not now nor has she ever been beautiful, stunning, lovely or whatever... It is what it is and it's not pretty...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb ...  you always say it so beautifully !!  

I LOVE this new, growing little royal family God Bless them

Grandma, however, had a problem keeping her underpants on a few years ago and that will continue to be what comes to mind at the mention of the name Camilla despite what tiara she is wearing ... 

Honored Contributor

I guess theirs really was a love story.  Not built on looks, but on what they felt for one another.  They are old, so I say let it go.  Neither side behaved admirably. 

Valued Contributor

I believe the word was “lusting” ...