New Contributor

The "Write a Review" button doesn't work. A mystery to me.

A week ago I wanted to write a review about my purchase.  I clicked on the write a review button and nothing.  The QVC system did not route me to the 'write a review' site.  I called customer service, and of course there is no technical support, so I was told it was my problem, no one else had reported this.  Well, the system lets me print a label, track a package, and every other button works except' write a review'.  I looked into contacting the parent company but didn't actually contact them because there was no telephone number and you had to register your email with them before anything else.  It seemed crazy.  

Can anyone offer me a suggestion on how to go about getting QVC's attention and getting this fixed?   Appreciate all suggestions and all help.

Honored Contributor

Re: The "Write a Review" button doesn't work. A mystery to me.

@Gracie & Frankie    It has working for me just fine, and I've seen no other complaints.  It's not unusual for the Q system to become balky, especially with Apple devices.  Using a different browser temporarily often solves the problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: The "Write a Review" button doesn't work. A mystery to me.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Gracie & Frankie    It has working for me just fine, and I've seen no other complaints.  It's not unusual for the Q system to become balky, especially with Apple devices.  Using a different browser temporarily often solves the problem. 

Agree @Kachina624.