Respected Contributor

Re: The new commercial for Tiffany

@Mominohio wrote:

I had to look it up online, as in this area we never see a Tiffany commercial that I've noticed. 

I love it. 

I've always loved the song, her voice, and the simplicity of the hands. A man, a woman, them together, and the baby hands, kind of  says it all. They are featuring/promoting wedding and engagement rings in this ad, and I think creating the feeling of people bonding together and creating a family. 

I think it's great. 

I think I first saw it during the coverage of the recent royal wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if Tiffany created it to premier for the occasion, but I do not know whether or not that is the case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

I had to look it up online, as in this area we never see a Tiffany commercial that I've noticed. 

I love it. 

I've always loved the song, her voice, and the simplicity of the hands. A man, a woman, them together, and the baby hands, kind of  says it all. They are featuring/promoting wedding and engagement rings in this ad, and I think creating the feeling of people bonding together and creating a family. 

I think it's great. 

Shoekitty

the concept is perfect.  The song is grating.  Omg, over and over.  To each their own, but on my book this is one of the worst commercial songs.  Almost everyone loves it or hates it I have found.  I feel like I am listening to broken record, and hes...she is yodeling.  Lol. .  But the visual is stunning, love that.

Honored Contributor

I like it.  The song and the commercial.

Respected Contributor

That's last years.  Tiffany has a 2018 ad now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjxuqn67d4

Elle Fanning.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love the new commercial with Elle Fanning.  It is really great.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

have not seen it on tv so i just looked it up.

its a beautiful song and a beautiful commercial.

it has been running since about october 2017.

Tiffany & Co. TV Commercial, 'Holding Hands' Song by Alicia Keys 2017/2018

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dkUb/tiffany-and-co-holding-hands-song-by-alicia-keys

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein