Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The nerve of some people

@VaBelle35  I don't know what a luggage chair is.

Honored Contributor

@riley1I got to the post office a lot.  Some of the things I see must leave me with my mouth open!

I constantly see people coming in with boxes that aren't sealed, busting open, just terrible looking.

So, rather than bring something to seal it with, or even buying something there to use, these people will wait until they get up to the counter and then we (waiting in line) have to wait until the post office employee provides the tape, labels, etc. to get the box ready to mail out!

Like I said, this happens all of the time!  People are just inconsiderate of others.  We all see it every day in one form or another.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@riley1I got to the post office a lot.  Some of the things I see must leave me with my mouth open!

I constantly see people coming in with boxes that aren't sealed, busting open, just terrible looking.

So, rather than bring something to seal it with, or even buying something there to use, these people will wait until they get up to the counter and then we (waiting in line) have to wait until the post office employee provides the tape, labels, etc. to get the box ready to mail out!

Like I said, this happens all of the time!  People are just inconsiderate of others.  We all see it every day in one form or another.

@Annabellethecat66  No, YOU buy the tape and labels and such for them.  It really frosts me that the USPS gives this stuff and BOXES out free and WE pay for them.  Let people get their own packing material!  How come all of us who aren't cheaters have to pay for it?  

USPS funds most e-bay maiing material. . . 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Esteemed Contributor

@SoonerOnly the priority mailing supplies are free.  There are other supplies there for sale that are not marked priority.

And as far as eBay goes, there must be some kind of arrangement with USPS; and as everything is branded with eBay, they’re getting something out of it too. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know there are a lot of nervy/uncouth people around, but I do think there was some kind of misunderstanding that the people did not fully comprehend the chairs were personal property.   Marie could have explained further that they brought their own chairs, but I understand why she decided not to do so until her friends returned.

However, I could be totally wrong.  I am sure when friends returned the intruders were told this and still there was a need to get LE involved.  Gee I must be disillusioned, thinking there would be better manners at a wine tasting event.

Need to add:   I may have told the intruders, "Hey we are moving on so you all need to get your butts out of our chairs."

Honored Contributor

All I can think is they thought the hosts of the event set out the chairs for the use of their guests. 

Esteemed Contributor

once again.....you can't fix stupid.......

Honored Contributor

Next time they should not set up the chairs, until they plan to sit it them.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I too think they thought the seats were provided by the venue and the woman was saving seats...or they were drunk.

@DREAMON Yes, all of this and just people being jerks.