Respected Contributor

The name of the show is no longer on the screen

It is driving me crazy that they are no longer putting the name of the "show" on the screen.

So-----you tune in and they are selling a vacuum. Well, is this a three minute presentation or is it an hour?????

I don't have the patience to stick around to see if what they are selling is one and done or an hour long deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: The name of the show is no longer on the screen

Never even occurred to me, but then I think I pretty much am always multitasking when QVC is on my TV.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Never even occurred to me, but then I think I pretty much am always multitasking when QVC is on my TV.

me either......did the show name used to be on there?

if i need to know what show is on i check my on screen program guide OR check out the shop qvc tv schedule online or the online weekly program guide.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They are no longer doing program scheduling, it seems.  If something is listed on your guide, it isn't always the show that the Q is airing.  I guess it costs them too much money to make sure they let the customer know what the show is. . .

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny 

I usually just press "guide" on my remote and it gives the name of the show, hour by hour.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 , I never thought about that.

Thanks. 

I can't imagine why they would delete the name of the show. They keep showing what is on their other channels instead.

Honored Contributor

Use your remote.  Look at the guide and it will tell you the name of the show and the show times.  I think people are out their looking for things to complain about...LOL